- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Valued at Rs 6,60,19,46,757 Kamal Nath’s son Nakul is richest MP
- Sports Gutsy Valencia shock Barcelona to win Copa del Rey
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki is set to launch the new Gixxer SF 250 in the coming days. Now ahead of its launch, the specifications and an image of the upcoming Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 have been leaked onto the web by Motoroids.
The leaked image of the Suzuki GIxxer SF 250 show a fully faired bike in white. The bike features a fully fledged fairing which looks quite sleek and covers quite a lot of the bike's side including most of the engine. Also seen is a beak like headlamp unit (which is expected to be a LED setup) along with fairing mounted rear view mirrors and tinted windscreen.
Other features seen on the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 include clip on handlebars along with rear-set footpegs. The split seat design adds to the sporty look of the bike as does the double barrel exhaust setup that looks similar to the one found on the smaller Gixxer SF. The Gixxer SF 250 also sports a rather sleek tail section with what appears to be a LED tail light. Also seen at the rear are splilt grab rails, for the pillion rider to hold on to.
However, the biggest reveal from the leaked images were the entire specsheet (except for the price). The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is powered by an oil-cooled 249cc single cylinder engine. The fuel-injected powerplant kicks out 26.1bhp at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque at 7,500rpm which is sent to the rear wheel via a 6-speed manual gearbox and chain drive. The Gixxer SF 250 features a 12-litre fuel tank.
The all-new for India 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is 2,010mm long, 740mm wide and 1,035mm tall. The wheelbase of the Gixxer SF 250 is 1,345mm long while the ground clearance is 165mm. The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has aseat height of 800mm and the bike's hits the scales at 161 kilogrammes (kerb weight).
The all-new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250's leaked specs also reveal that the faired motorcycle sports oil damped telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. The new fully-faired Suzuki Gixxer Sf 250 sits on 17-inch alloy wheels that are shod with 110/70-R17 (front) and 150/60-R17 tubeless radial tyres.