- 9 hrs ago Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- 11 hrs ago Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- 13 hrs ago Top-Selling MPVs In India For August 2019: Renault Triber Enters Top-5 While Maruti Ertiga Leads
- 1 day ago Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki is set to launch the new Gixxer SF 250 in the coming days. Now ahead of its launch, the specifications and an image of the upcoming Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 have been leaked onto the web by Motoroids.
The leaked image of the Suzuki GIxxer SF 250 show a fully faired bike in white. The bike features a fully fledged fairing which looks quite sleek and covers quite a lot of the bike's side including most of the engine. Also seen is a beak like headlamp unit (which is expected to be a LED setup) along with fairing mounted rear view mirrors and tinted windscreen.
Other features seen on the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 include clip on handlebars along with rear-set footpegs. The split seat design adds to the sporty look of the bike as does the double barrel exhaust setup that looks similar to the one found on the smaller Gixxer SF. The Gixxer SF 250 also sports a rather sleek tail section with what appears to be a LED tail light. Also seen at the rear are splilt grab rails, for the pillion rider to hold on to.
However, the biggest reveal from the leaked images were the entire specsheet (except for the price). The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is powered by an oil-cooled 249cc single cylinder engine. The fuel-injected powerplant kicks out 26.1bhp at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque at 7,500rpm which is sent to the rear wheel via a 6-speed manual gearbox and chain drive. The Gixxer SF 250 features a 12-litre fuel tank.
The all-new for India 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is 2,010mm long, 740mm wide and 1,035mm tall. The wheelbase of the Gixxer SF 250 is 1,345mm long while the ground clearance is 165mm. The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has aseat height of 800mm and the bike's hits the scales at 161 kilogrammes (kerb weight).
The all-new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250's leaked specs also reveal that the faired motorcycle sports oil damped telescopic forks up front and a monoshock at the rear. The new fully-faired Suzuki Gixxer Sf 250 sits on 17-inch alloy wheels that are shod with 110/70-R17 (front) and 150/60-R17 tubeless radial tyres.