- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycles has been testing the new Gixxer SF 250 ahead of it's scheduled 20 May 2019 launch. In fact, they've dropped a teaser video via their Twitter account. While we cannot see much of the motorcycle in the video, the audio is brilliant and it gives us an insight of how the new quarter litre engine will sound.
Telling solely from the teaser video, one finds it difficult to believe that the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 features a single cylinder engine. Documents leaked earlier reveal that the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will feature a 249cc 4-stroke, singe-cylinder oil cooled engine that produces 26.1bhp of power @ 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm. The engine also features SOHC and 4-valves. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 features a fuel injection system and an electric starter system. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic, coil spring, oil damped systems in the front, and a swingarm type mono-shock at the rear. The motorcycle also features disc brake at the front (dual calipers) and the rear (single caliper). ABS is expected to be offered as a standard.
The headlight assembly on the new, fully faired Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 borrows design cues from the heavyweights like the GSX-R 1000. The motorcycle will also feature a double-barrel exhaust pipe, and split seats. While the overall design of the motorcycle stays the same, the new model is much sharper and cleaner.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will be available in three colours — Grey, Blue and Silver. We will be covering the launch of this new machine and will bring you everything you need to know about the motorcycle including ride and handling quality, pricing, and everything else.
Thoughts About The New Teaser Video On The Suzuki Twitter Account
For starters the engine and exhaust note sound sweet. The motorcycle does not sound like a single cylinder at all. After listening to the exhaust note, we're doubly excited to look at the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, and more excited to test ride the machine. Let's see what she's truly capable of.