- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 1 hr ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Suzuki Motorcycles has been testing the new Gixxer SF 250 ahead of it's scheduled 20 May 2019 launch. In fact, they've dropped a teaser video via their Twitter account. While we cannot see much of the motorcycle in the video, the audio is brilliant and it gives us an insight of how the new quarter litre engine will sound.
Telling solely from the teaser video, one finds it difficult to believe that the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 features a single cylinder engine. Documents leaked earlier reveal that the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will feature a 249cc 4-stroke, singe-cylinder oil cooled engine that produces 26.1bhp of power @ 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm. The engine also features SOHC and 4-valves. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 features a fuel injection system and an electric starter system. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic, coil spring, oil damped systems in the front, and a swingarm type mono-shock at the rear. The motorcycle also features disc brake at the front (dual calipers) and the rear (single caliper). ABS is expected to be offered as a standard.
The headlight assembly on the new, fully faired Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 borrows design cues from the heavyweights like the GSX-R 1000. The motorcycle will also feature a double-barrel exhaust pipe, and split seats. While the overall design of the motorcycle stays the same, the new model is much sharper and cleaner.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will be available in three colours — Grey, Blue and Silver. We will be covering the launch of this new machine and will bring you everything you need to know about the motorcycle including ride and handling quality, pricing, and everything else.
Thoughts About The New Teaser Video On The Suzuki Twitter Account
For starters the engine and exhaust note sound sweet. The motorcycle does not sound like a single cylinder at all. After listening to the exhaust note, we're doubly excited to look at the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, and more excited to test ride the machine. Let's see what she's truly capable of.