- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 21 hrs ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Over 380 Ladakhi-origin police personnel to be transferred from J&K to Ladakh
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Suzuki Motorcycle India has been witnessing a drop in sales of it's Gixxer SF 150 model. The biggest reason was design and equipment that was featured on models offered by it's competitors such as Yamaha and their R15. In order to counter slow sales, Suzuki is giving the Gixxer 150 a cosmetic upgrade.
While the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 receives quite a few updates, the most noticeable is the all-black paint scheme. The new motorcycle also features a few design elements from the outgoing model, but will sport a new rear mudguard that is attached to the swingarm of the motorcycle.
Image Courtesy: Motorbeam
The most noticeable change to the side profile of the motorcycle are the new seats. The older, single piece seat has been replace by sporty looking split seats. The fuel tank looks more aggressive and muscular, ans the faring features a set of new decals.
The front of the motorcycle features a very stylish, and sharp looking headlight cluster that will most likely feature LED head lamps, and a fully digital instrument display. The front of the motorcycle also features telescopic front forks, and a mono-shock at the rear.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150gets all the above updates and while we are sure Suzuki will definitely add a few more features to ready the motorcycle to take on it's closest competitor, we know for a fact that the new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer will not receive any mechanical changes.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 will still feature the 155cc dual valve, SOHC, air-cooled engine that produces 14.6bhp of power @ 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque @ 6,000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The motorcycle also features a fuel injection system for better fuel effiency.
The current model of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is available in four different colour options — Metallic Triton Blue, Matte Fibroin Grey/ Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Mirage Red, and Glass Sparkle Black/ Metallic Matte Black. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 91,921 ex-showroom (India).
While there is no information about pricing for the new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150, we expect it to be priced at roughly Rs 1.10 lakh ex-showroom (India)
Thoughts About The Cosmetic Upgrades For The Suzuki Gixxer SF 150
We kinda saw this coming. Yamaha's R15 definitely looked better than the current Suzuki Gixxer SF. We're also surprised that Suzuki waited this long to make cosmetic changes to the 150. We hope the changes they made to the motorcycle help boost sales.