- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 9 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 11 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup: Lower-order need to be ready as top-order can go off in overcast conditions: Kohli
- News 2019 mandate liberated India from ailments of dynasty, casteism and appeasement: Amit Shah
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Suzuki Motorcycle India has been witnessing a drop in sales of it's Gixxer SF 150 model. The biggest reason was design and equipment that was featured on models offered by it's competitors such as Yamaha and their R15. In order to counter slow sales, Suzuki is giving the Gixxer 150 a cosmetic upgrade.
While the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 receives quite a few updates, the most noticeable is the all-black paint scheme. The new motorcycle also features a few design elements from the outgoing model, but will sport a new rear mudguard that is attached to the swingarm of the motorcycle.
Image Courtesy: Motorbeam
The most noticeable change to the side profile of the motorcycle are the new seats. The older, single piece seat has been replace by sporty looking split seats. The fuel tank looks more aggressive and muscular, ans the faring features a set of new decals.
The front of the motorcycle features a very stylish, and sharp looking headlight cluster that will most likely feature LED head lamps, and a fully digital instrument display. The front of the motorcycle also features telescopic front forks, and a mono-shock at the rear.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150gets all the above updates and while we are sure Suzuki will definitely add a few more features to ready the motorcycle to take on it's closest competitor, we know for a fact that the new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer will not receive any mechanical changes.
The new Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 will still feature the 155cc dual valve, SOHC, air-cooled engine that produces 14.6bhp of power @ 8,000rpm and 14Nm of torque @ 6,000 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The motorcycle also features a fuel injection system for better fuel effiency.
The current model of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 is available in four different colour options — Metallic Triton Blue, Matte Fibroin Grey/ Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Mirage Red, and Glass Sparkle Black/ Metallic Matte Black. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 91,921 ex-showroom (India).
While there is no information about pricing for the new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 150, we expect it to be priced at roughly Rs 1.10 lakh ex-showroom (India)
Thoughts About The Cosmetic Upgrades For The Suzuki Gixxer SF 150
We kinda saw this coming. Yamaha's R15 definitely looked better than the current Suzuki Gixxer SF. We're also surprised that Suzuki waited this long to make cosmetic changes to the 150. We hope the changes they made to the motorcycle help boost sales.