- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
In India, the two-wheeler space is very vast; reason being the ability to easily commute in heavy traffic.
According to the spy pictures from Motoroids, Suzuki will soon be launching the Burgman Street with a new Matte black paint scheme. The scooter is currently available in 3 engaging colours - metallic matte fibroin grey, glass sparkle black and pearl mirage white.
The new Matte black version of the Burgman was snapped at a dealership somewhere in India and is expected to launch soon. The Burgman Street 125 is priced at Rs 70,878 ex-showroom (Mumbai) and the new Matte black scooter will be priced around the same range.
Speaking about the design, the Burgman 125 borrows its styling cues from its elder sibling, the Suzuki Burgman 650, which is only available in international markets. Also, the scooter shares its underpinnings from the Suzuki Access 125.
The Burgman street gets a full LED headlight unit with DRLs upfront and LED taillights also. The scooter also gets a fully digital instrument cluster. There is a lot of storage space available with this scooter, but the only disappointing part is that it gets small wheels when compared to its sheer size.
Powering the Burgman Street is the same engine as on the Access 125 - a 124 cc, single-cylinder engine which makes 8.6bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque. This engine has got a good mid-range and this makes overtaking easy in urban road conditions.
Thoughts on the Matte Black Suzuki Burgman
The Suzuki Burgman Street looks good, rides smoothly and handles excellently. The scooter is low maintenance and the service provided by the Suzuki dealership is excellent. Now, we are sure that this new paint scheme will surely attract more buyers.