- 4 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran To Play The Lead Role In Andhadhun Malayalam Remake?
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited has just unveiled its fist BS6 compliant, 2020 Suzuki Access 125cc scooter. The event also marks the company's move from BS4 to BS6 emission standards.
The all-new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 will sport new features that include Eco-Assist Illumination that helps achieve better fuel efficiency, an external fuel filler cap, a redesigned LED headlamp, and a fuel-injected engine.
Suzuki says that the new LED headlamp will offer better throw and a wider beam along with better illumination for riding in the night. Also available will be a Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Special Edition model that will feature a USB socket for charging smartphones on the go.
The scooter's upgraded 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces 8.6bhp of power and 10Nm of torque. In comparison the BS4 models produce 10.2Nm of torque.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "We are thrilled to announce our first BS6 product way ahead of the regulation enforcement deadline of 1st April."
"For more than a decade now, Suzuki Access 125 has been among the segment's top-selling scooter known for its performance and popular tagline as 'Kam Peeta Hai', and has enjoyed immense love and support from the customers in the country," he added.
The company is confident that the all new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 model will be a hit, and will be like more than the current BS4 compliant models. Suzuki says that the new features will enhance the over-all riding experience for customers and potential buyers.
The current-generation Suzuki Access is priced at Rs 59,994 (ex-showroom, India), and we expect the BS6 version to carry a premium of roughly between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000. However, we do need to wait for an official statement.
Thoughts About The All New Suzuki Access BS6
The Access has been a fantastic seller for Suzuki right from when it was launched. It also is the best-selling 125cc scooter in the country. The BS6 model looks more retro, something that is a much sought after scooter style in India. We expect the new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 to perform just as well as the out-going models.