- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited has just unveiled its fist BS6 compliant, 2020 Suzuki Access 125cc scooter. The event also marks the company's move from BS4 to BS6 emission standards.
The all-new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 will sport new features that include Eco-Assist Illumination that helps achieve better fuel efficiency, an external fuel filler cap, a redesigned LED headlamp, and a fuel-injected engine.
Suzuki says that the new LED headlamp will offer better throw and a wider beam along with better illumination for riding in the night. Also available will be a Suzuki Access 125 BS6 Special Edition model that will feature a USB socket for charging smartphones on the go.
The scooter's upgraded 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine produces 8.6bhp of power and 10Nm of torque. In comparison the BS4 models produce 10.2Nm of torque.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, the Managing Director at Suzuki Motorcycle India, said, "We are thrilled to announce our first BS6 product way ahead of the regulation enforcement deadline of 1st April."
"For more than a decade now, Suzuki Access 125 has been among the segment's top-selling scooter known for its performance and popular tagline as 'Kam Peeta Hai', and has enjoyed immense love and support from the customers in the country," he added.
The company is confident that the all new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 model will be a hit, and will be like more than the current BS4 compliant models. Suzuki says that the new features will enhance the over-all riding experience for customers and potential buyers.
The current-generation Suzuki Access is priced at Rs 59,994 (ex-showroom, India), and we expect the BS6 version to carry a premium of roughly between Rs 8,000 and Rs 10,000. However, we do need to wait for an official statement.
Thoughts About The All New Suzuki Access BS6
The Access has been a fantastic seller for Suzuki right from when it was launched. It also is the best-selling 125cc scooter in the country. The BS6 model looks more retro, something that is a much sought after scooter style in India. We expect the new Suzuki Access 125 BS6 to perform just as well as the out-going models.