- 21 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The new special edition model of the Access 125 is available only on the top-spec 'disc-brake' variant. The new Suzuki Access 125 SE is just Rs 1,600 costlier than the standard disc variant in the lineup.
The refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE comes with a number of subtle cosmetic updates, along with the addition of a few additional features.
Cosmetic changes to the refreshed SE variant: round-shaped chrome mirrors, chrome-plated finish look, updated bodywork, all-black alloy wheels and beige-coloured leatherette seats. Suzuki is also offering the Access 125 SE with a brand new paint scheme — Metallic Matte Bordeaux.
In terms of additional features, the Access 125 SE comes with a standard DC socket for phone charging, long seat and enlarged dashboard for a more comfortable riding position, digital meter, large under-seat storage and stylish AHO headlamps.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated,
"Suzuki Access 125 continues to enjoy the title of the bestselling scooter in its segment in the country, and now we are glad to bring a renewed Special Edition to celebrate the spirit of our riders. The much-loved family scooter offers better mileage without compromising on power, performance and style. Access 125 is a major contributor in Suzuki's India growth story and we are committed to making it even better to resonate the love received from the customer."
The refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE comes powered with a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.7bhp @ 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. Suzuki also offers the scooter with its SEP technology, one-push easy-start system, central locking and an in-built security system.
Apart from the new paint scheme mentioned above, the refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE is also available in Metallic Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Pearl Mirage White.
Thoughts On The Refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE
The Suzuki Access 125 is among the most popular scooter offerings in the 125cc segment. The special edition model of the Acess 125 comes with additional features and updated styling; making it a more attractive offering than the standard. The Suzuki Access 125 rivals the likes of the TVS NTorq 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Honda Activa 125 in the Indian market.