- 59 min ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 1 hr ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The new special edition model of the Access 125 is available only on the top-spec 'disc-brake' variant. The new Suzuki Access 125 SE is just Rs 1,600 costlier than the standard disc variant in the lineup.
The refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE comes with a number of subtle cosmetic updates, along with the addition of a few additional features.
Cosmetic changes to the refreshed SE variant: round-shaped chrome mirrors, chrome-plated finish look, updated bodywork, all-black alloy wheels and beige-coloured leatherette seats. Suzuki is also offering the Access 125 SE with a brand new paint scheme — Metallic Matte Bordeaux.
In terms of additional features, the Access 125 SE comes with a standard DC socket for phone charging, long seat and enlarged dashboard for a more comfortable riding position, digital meter, large under-seat storage and stylish AHO headlamps.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated,
"Suzuki Access 125 continues to enjoy the title of the bestselling scooter in its segment in the country, and now we are glad to bring a renewed Special Edition to celebrate the spirit of our riders. The much-loved family scooter offers better mileage without compromising on power, performance and style. Access 125 is a major contributor in Suzuki's India growth story and we are committed to making it even better to resonate the love received from the customer."
The refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE comes powered with a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.7bhp @ 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. Suzuki also offers the scooter with its SEP technology, one-push easy-start system, central locking and an in-built security system.
Apart from the new paint scheme mentioned above, the refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE is also available in Metallic Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Pearl Mirage White.
Thoughts On The Refreshed Suzuki Access 125 SE
The Suzuki Access 125 is among the most popular scooter offerings in the 125cc segment. The special edition model of the Acess 125 comes with additional features and updated styling; making it a more attractive offering than the standard. The Suzuki Access 125 rivals the likes of the TVS NTorq 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the Honda Activa 125 in the Indian market.