- 3 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 12 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 14 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Movies TBT Pic: Ranveer Singh & Ranbir Kapoor Seen Chilling Together On Tamasha Set Without Deepika!
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Suzuki had launched the Access 125 back in 2007 and has had an amazing time as far as the sales go. In fact, the Suzuki Access is the largest selling 125cc scooter in its segment.
However, like every year, Suzuki is ready to launch the special edition Access 125 with some cosmetic updates, which will include a new Matte Red paint scheme as shown in the spy pics by BikeAdvice.
The Special Edition Access 125 is already available in three colours - Metallic Matte Black, Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Sonic Silver. However, the new one features a beige coloured footboard, inner body, matte black alloys, chrome rearview mirrors and seat along with the ‘Special Edition' sticker on the sides.
Powering the new limited edition Access is the same tried and tested 124 cc, single-cylinder engine which makes 8.6bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque. The regular variant of Access is priced at Rs 60,188 ex-showroom, while the special edition costs Rs 1600 more.
The engine of this scooter is paired to a CVT transmission and it gets a carburettor fuel system. The fuel tank capacity is 5.6 - litres, which is the same as the standard one. braking duties are handled by a disc at the front and drum at the rear.
Thoughts On The Matte Red Suzuki Access 125
The Access has always been at the top of the game as far as the 125 cc segment scooter go.Last financial year the company recorded a sales growth of 32 percent which, in figures, corresponds to an addition of 1.30 Lakh units in the complete year. Plus, it is the company's largest selling scooter. With this new Matte Red paint scheme, we are sure that Suzuki will be able to attract even more customers.