- 9 min ago Toyota Five-Continents Drive From India To Vietnam Flagged Off In Bangalore
- 1 hr ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- News Maharashtra Elections: Shiv Sena urges EC to hike poll expenditure limit
- Movies Mouni Roy Shares Video Of Her Car Damaged By Falling Rock At A Metro Site, Accuses Authorities
- Sports AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships: Amit Panghal, Manish Kaushik enter semi-finals to confirm medals
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki had launched the Access 125 back in 2007 and has had an amazing time as far as the sales go. In fact, the Suzuki Access is the largest selling 125cc scooter in its segment.
However, like every year, Suzuki is ready to launch the special edition Access 125 with some cosmetic updates, which will include a new Matte Red paint scheme as shown in the spy pics by BikeAdvice.
The Special Edition Access 125 is already available in three colours - Metallic Matte Black, Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Sonic Silver. However, the new one features a beige coloured footboard, inner body, matte black alloys, chrome rearview mirrors and seat along with the ‘Special Edition' sticker on the sides.
Powering the new limited edition Access is the same tried and tested 124 cc, single-cylinder engine which makes 8.6bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque. The regular variant of Access is priced at Rs 60,188 ex-showroom, while the special edition costs Rs 1600 more.
The engine of this scooter is paired to a CVT transmission and it gets a carburettor fuel system. The fuel tank capacity is 5.6 - litres, which is the same as the standard one. braking duties are handled by a disc at the front and drum at the rear.
Thoughts On The Matte Red Suzuki Access 125
The Access has always been at the top of the game as far as the 125 cc segment scooter go.Last financial year the company recorded a sales growth of 32 percent which, in figures, corresponds to an addition of 1.30 Lakh units in the complete year. Plus, it is the company's largest selling scooter. With this new Matte Red paint scheme, we are sure that Suzuki will be able to attract even more customers.