- 43 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 48 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched a new variant of the Access 125 in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Access 125 now comes with alloy wheels on the drum brake variant and is priced at Rs 59,891. There is also a special edition variant available priced slightly higher at Rs 61,590. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Devashish Handa, VP Sales, Marketing & After-Sales, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. stated,
"We are delighted to introduce the new alloy wheel with drum brake variant of Suzuki Access 125. Lately, we have witnessed increased demand for alloy wheel option, and the new variant is launched keeping customer preference in mind. Suzuki Access 125 has proven its mettle and emerged as a preferred family scooter in India. We are hopeful that the new variant will add more customers to Suzuki family."
Apart from the additional alloy wheels on the drum brake variant, no other changes have been made. The Suzuki Access 125 alloy wheel with drum brake variant is available in a range of four paint schemes: Pearl Deep Blue, Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Matt Fibroin Gray and Pearl Mirage White.
The new special edition Suzuki Access 125 is also offered with four exclusive paint schemes. This includes Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver, Pearl Mirage White and Matte Bordeaux Red.
The new variant of the Suzuki Access 125 continues to be powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.7bhp at 7000 rpm and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm.
The new Suzuki Access 125 also comes with a host of features. This includes Suzuki's easy-start system, enlarged foot board, large seat, stylish headlamps and a digital meter which offers an oil change indicator and dual trip meter as well.
Suzuki also offers Combi-Braking System (CBS) as standard across all variants while also offering central locking and a unique safety shutter as well.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Access 125 New Variant
The Suzuki Access 125 new variant with the alloy wheels with drum brakes allows the brand to offer a larger variety of options to the customer. The Suzuki Access 125 is already one of the most popular scooters in the 125cc segment in the Indian market and rivals the likes Honda Activa 125, Hero Maestro Edge 125 and the TVS NTorq 125 in the Indian market.