- 19 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 37 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 40 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Movies Pailwaan Revised Release Date Afloat On Internet; Here's When The Sudeep Starrer Will Grace Theatres
- Sports England cricketers to sport names, numbers on Test jerseys: This is how Twitterati react to change in tradition
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched their most-popular scooter offering, the Access 125 in the Indian market. The 2019 Suzuki Access 125 now comes with Combi-Braking System (CBS), ahead of the new safety norm implementation from April 2019.
The new 2019 Suzuki Access 125 drum brake variant has been updated with CBS and is priced at Rs 56,667, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a minor price hike of Rs 690 over the previous model, without CBS.
Apart from the additional CBS, there are no other updates or changes made to the Access 125 scooter. The non-CBS variant is priced at Rs 55,977 and will be on sale till stocks last or until the April 2019 deadline.
The Suzuki Access 125 is the best-selling scooter in the 125cc segment. The scooter comes with a clean and simple design and is offered in a range of six paint schemes. The popularity of the Access 125 is mainly due to its lightweight (101kg) and extremely peppy engine.
The Access 125 also offers a number of features as standard, this includes alloy wheels, analogue-digital instrument cluster, one-push central locking system, front pocket and a charging socket at the front as well. The Access 125 also comes with a fuel tank capacity of 5.6-litres while offering a claimed mileage figure of around 60km/l.
The 2019 Suzuki Access 125 continues to be powered by the same 125cc air-cooled engine producing 8.4bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. This is also the same engine which features on the brand's recently launched maxi-scooter styled Burgman Street offering.
The Suzuki Access 125 brings in volume sales for the brand, selling an average of 40,000 unit per month. In December 2018 alone, Suzuki recorded a sales of 39,163 units of the Access 125 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki Access 125 CBS
The Suzuki Access 125 comes with a clean and simple design. However, the peppy engine mixed with impressive fuel efficiency figures makes the scooter a popular offering in the market. The Suzuki Access 125 rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Hero Destini 125 and the TVS NTorq 125 in the Indian market.