- 7 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 9 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Steelbird Tyres has just launched a new roadside assistance service called Puncture Doctor. Steelbird says the RSA is present across the country, and the primary function of this is RSA is to repair flat tyres.
According to the Financial Express, the pilot project was kick started in Kerela and the North East region of India in December last year, and is now available to customers across the country. Steelbird claims it will be a round-the-clock service which customers can avail via a toll-free number.
Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International, said, "The service was born the anxiety two-wheeler riders face in case of a flat tyre situation. Instead of wasting time looking for help nearby which often doesn't work out, customers can call for help on the spot. The matter also involves personal safety."
Steelbird Tyres has tied up with tyre repair shops at several locations, and is working with them on revenue sharing basis. The financial parts have been decided on the basis of augmenting each other's business. Through this road side assistance service, the company also hopes to empower the puncture shop owners, tyre shop owners in tier II and tier III cities to generate more revenue by increasing their customer base.
Mr Kapur added, "Steelbird Tyres, whose brand philosophy is to make people reach places with freedom of mind and the power to go beyond, articulates the very thought in its brand expression 'Soar like a bird'. Unhindered, unshackled, without worry and inhibition, 2-wheeler tyre customers are discovering a new joy in their ride. Indeed the best cure for a flat tyre on the road is Puncture Doctor. So go ahead, soar like a bird. Steelbird is behind you."
The company claims it has received a positive response from several states in north India, including Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, and Delhi-NCR. In other news, Steelbird Tyres recently launched its new range of tyres - Revolve, Orbit, Infinity, Ranger, Ferro and Voyager - in Kerala.
Thoughts About The Steelbird Road Side Assistance
Now why on earth did we not think of this? What a brilliant idea. Flat tyres are the worst thing a lone-ranger biker can experience. The time lost, in terms of hours and mental agony is frustrating. An RSA for flat tyres is definitely needed, and the whole motorcycling community will be very grateful to Steelbird for launching a service like this.