- 13 min ago MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Reo Elite Electric Scooter Review: A Starter-Pack To The Electric Scooter Segment In India
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- 16 hrs ago Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Finance Stocks That May Benefit Through Union Budget 2020 Recommendations
- News Heavy armed forces deployed in Odisha’s Malkangiri after villagers killed Maoist
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty beats Kvitova to end 36-year wait
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Movies When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Compared Rajinikanth To Her Father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Chennai based two-wheeler giant Royal Enfield has announced its entry in to the South East Asian Markets with an exclusive dealership at Seoul, South Korea. Seoul based Vintage Motors (Kiheung International) is its official distributor-partner in the country.
Royal Enfield inaugurated it's first flagship store at Hannan-daero 42-gil commencing full operations of sales, services, and spares.
In a statement about the launch of the Royal Enfield exclusive store in Seoul, Korea, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, APAC Business Head, said, "Our focus is to sustain and expand our reach in international markets especially in Asia Pacific region. Royal Enfield has seen consistent growth in the APAC region with a 20% year-on-year growth. Korea is an important chapter in the growth story and we are thrilled to commence business here. We fully committed to focus all our energies on becoming part of the fabric of this country's rich motorcycling culture."
In a statement about his plans for the market, Pablo Lee Jr., CEO of Kiheung Motors, said, "We are honoured to partner with Royal Enfield and bring their passion for motorcycling to customers across Korea. Royal Enfield motorcycles will offer Korean two wheeler riders an opportunity to upgrade to a robust long-distance, leisure riding culture with its modern-classics machines, that are brilliant for long rides on the highway at the same time perfect to commute in heavy traffic in the city".
Royal Enfield will retail three single cylinder models in South Korea - the iconic Bullet 500 that will be available for SK Won 5,50,000, the Classic 500 that will be available for SK Won 59,50,000, its second variant the Classic Chrome 500 that will be available for SK Won 62,00,000; and finally the Royal Enfield Himalayan 410 that will retail for SK Won 49,50,000.
Royal Enfield is present on over 50 countries, and has 38 exclusive stores in cities like London, Paris, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Milwaukee, Bogota, Buenos Aries, Dubai, Jakarta, Bangkok, and now Seoul.
Royal Enfield recently introduced its twin-cylinder Continental GT 650cc and Interceptor 650cc, which marks the revival of twin-cylinder production after five decades.
The Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 have a huge fan following in International markets and have added a lot to global sales figures.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield's Presence In South Korea
Well well well, it was just a matter of time before RE made a move towards the Asia-Pacific. Kudos!