- 19 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 27 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- 2 hrs ago Öhlins Launches Aftermarket Suspension System For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Sports The tale of two chief selectors: MSK Prasad and Inzamam
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch Set on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
Chennai based two-wheeler giant Royal Enfield has announced its entry in to the South East Asian Markets with an exclusive dealership at Seoul, South Korea. Seoul based Vintage Motors (Kiheung International) is its official distributor-partner in the country.
Royal Enfield inaugurated it's first flagship store at Hannan-daero 42-gil commencing full operations of sales, services, and spares.
In a statement about the launch of the Royal Enfield exclusive store in Seoul, Korea, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, APAC Business Head, said, "Our focus is to sustain and expand our reach in international markets especially in Asia Pacific region. Royal Enfield has seen consistent growth in the APAC region with a 20% year-on-year growth. Korea is an important chapter in the growth story and we are thrilled to commence business here. We fully committed to focus all our energies on becoming part of the fabric of this country's rich motorcycling culture."
In a statement about his plans for the market, Pablo Lee Jr., CEO of Kiheung Motors, said, "We are honoured to partner with Royal Enfield and bring their passion for motorcycling to customers across Korea. Royal Enfield motorcycles will offer Korean two wheeler riders an opportunity to upgrade to a robust long-distance, leisure riding culture with its modern-classics machines, that are brilliant for long rides on the highway at the same time perfect to commute in heavy traffic in the city".
Royal Enfield will retail three single cylinder models in South Korea - the iconic Bullet 500 that will be available for SK Won 5,50,000, the Classic 500 that will be available for SK Won 59,50,000, its second variant the Classic Chrome 500 that will be available for SK Won 62,00,000; and finally the Royal Enfield Himalayan 410 that will retail for SK Won 49,50,000.
Royal Enfield is present on over 50 countries, and has 38 exclusive stores in cities like London, Paris, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Milwaukee, Bogota, Buenos Aries, Dubai, Jakarta, Bangkok, and now Seoul.
Royal Enfield recently introduced its twin-cylinder Continental GT 650cc and Interceptor 650cc, which marks the revival of twin-cylinder production after five decades.
The Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 have a huge fan following in International markets and have added a lot to global sales figures.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield's Presence In South Korea
Well well well, it was just a matter of time before RE made a move towards the Asia-Pacific. Kudos!