- 20 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 22 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Indian badminton chief Himanta elected as BAC vice-president
- News Modi meets Venkaiah Naidu ahead of first visit to Gujarat after poll victory
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Chennai based two-wheeler giant Royal Enfield has announced its entry in to the South East Asian Markets with an exclusive dealership at Seoul, South Korea. Seoul based Vintage Motors (Kiheung International) is its official distributor-partner in the country.
Royal Enfield inaugurated it's first flagship store at Hannan-daero 42-gil commencing full operations of sales, services, and spares.
In a statement about the launch of the Royal Enfield exclusive store in Seoul, Korea, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, APAC Business Head, said, "Our focus is to sustain and expand our reach in international markets especially in Asia Pacific region. Royal Enfield has seen consistent growth in the APAC region with a 20% year-on-year growth. Korea is an important chapter in the growth story and we are thrilled to commence business here. We fully committed to focus all our energies on becoming part of the fabric of this country's rich motorcycling culture."
In a statement about his plans for the market, Pablo Lee Jr., CEO of Kiheung Motors, said, "We are honoured to partner with Royal Enfield and bring their passion for motorcycling to customers across Korea. Royal Enfield motorcycles will offer Korean two wheeler riders an opportunity to upgrade to a robust long-distance, leisure riding culture with its modern-classics machines, that are brilliant for long rides on the highway at the same time perfect to commute in heavy traffic in the city".
Royal Enfield will retail three single cylinder models in South Korea - the iconic Bullet 500 that will be available for SK Won 5,50,000, the Classic 500 that will be available for SK Won 59,50,000, its second variant the Classic Chrome 500 that will be available for SK Won 62,00,000; and finally the Royal Enfield Himalayan 410 that will retail for SK Won 49,50,000.
Royal Enfield is present on over 50 countries, and has 38 exclusive stores in cities like London, Paris, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Milwaukee, Bogota, Buenos Aries, Dubai, Jakarta, Bangkok, and now Seoul.
Royal Enfield recently introduced its twin-cylinder Continental GT 650cc and Interceptor 650cc, which marks the revival of twin-cylinder production after five decades.
The Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 have a huge fan following in International markets and have added a lot to global sales figures.
Thoughts About Royal Enfield's Presence In South Korea
Well well well, it was just a matter of time before RE made a move towards the Asia-Pacific. Kudos!