- 19 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 21 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 21 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 22 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Veteran Malinga out to prove critics wrong
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- News After poll debacle, Rahul Gandhi comes down heavily on senior leaders
- Movies Here Are 5 Reasons Why Pooja Gandhi's Career In Sandalwood Experienced A Downfall!
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Classic 500 has been one of Royal Enfield's bestsellers, and is a very popular motorcycle for custom builds. Hyderabad based EIMOR Customs (EIMOR stands for East India Motorcycle Revolution) have unveiled a custom Classic 500 - Arsenal.
The custom motorcycle called the Arsenal has got to be one of the sweetest looking customs builds ever. The motorcycle is aggressive looking and looks like it has truly been built like a gun (pun intended).
The custom motorcycle features dual headlamps - one regular and one yellow - that are protected buy a custom made black grille. The motorcycle also features gloss black custom fenders and black seat with green lining, giving it a Neo-retro look. The tyres and the camo paint job give the motor a scrambler kind of feel.
The motorcycle features a 13.5-litre fuel tank, analogue instrument consoles, and green rubber hand-grips that help maintain it's exquisite look. The motorcycle also features telescopic forks upfront, and dual gas-charged shockers at the rear. It also features a fuel-injection system.
EIMOR Customs have made no changes to the mechanics of the motorcycle. The motorcycle features a 499cc single cylinder, air cooled engine that produces 27.2bhp of power and 41.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The same engine featured on the Royal Enfiled Classic 500.
We heard the motorcycle was for sale and we got in touch with EIMOR Customs. We spoke with a certain MJ at EIMOR and found out that the motorcycle was custom built for a client and the machine is up for sale!
Thoughts About The EIMOR Customs Built Arsenal
Incredible looking motorcycle. We have seen many fantastic custom jobs from loads of different folk but we think this is one of the cleanest and meanest jobs ever done. Kudos to EIMOR Customs for having built the beauty!
If you are interested in what the price of the custom motorcycle is, drop a comment, and we'll get back to you - after we stop drooling over the motorcycle, and after we find out exactly how much the owner wants for the beast!