- 1 hr ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- News Maharashtra: Existing lockdown restrictions extended till Dec 31
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st ODI: Something just clicked and my rhythm came back: Steve Smith
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
The Classic 500 has been one of Royal Enfield's bestsellers, and is a very popular motorcycle for custom builds. Hyderabad based EIMOR Customs (EIMOR stands for East India Motorcycle Revolution) have unveiled a custom Classic 500 - Arsenal.
The custom motorcycle called the Arsenal has got to be one of the sweetest looking customs builds ever. The motorcycle is aggressive looking and looks like it has truly been built like a gun (pun intended).
The custom motorcycle features dual headlamps - one regular and one yellow - that are protected buy a custom made black grille. The motorcycle also features gloss black custom fenders and black seat with green lining, giving it a Neo-retro look. The tyres and the camo paint job give the motor a scrambler kind of feel.
The motorcycle features a 13.5-litre fuel tank, analogue instrument consoles, and green rubber hand-grips that help maintain it's exquisite look. The motorcycle also features telescopic forks upfront, and dual gas-charged shockers at the rear. It also features a fuel-injection system.
EIMOR Customs have made no changes to the mechanics of the motorcycle. The motorcycle features a 499cc single cylinder, air cooled engine that produces 27.2bhp of power and 41.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The same engine featured on the Royal Enfiled Classic 500.
We heard the motorcycle was for sale and we got in touch with EIMOR Customs. We spoke with a certain MJ at EIMOR and found out that the motorcycle was custom built for a client and the machine is up for sale!
Thoughts About The EIMOR Customs Built Arsenal
Incredible looking motorcycle. We have seen many fantastic custom jobs from loads of different folk but we think this is one of the cleanest and meanest jobs ever done. Kudos to EIMOR Customs for having built the beauty!
If you are interested in what the price of the custom motorcycle is, drop a comment, and we'll get back to you - after we stop drooling over the motorcycle, and after we find out exactly how much the owner wants for the beast!