- 5 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 14 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- 2 hrs ago Öhlins Launches Aftermarket Suspension System For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Sports The tale of two chief selectors: MSK Prasad and Inzamam
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch Set on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
The Classic 500 has been one of Royal Enfield's bestsellers, and is a very popular motorcycle for custom builds. Hyderabad based EIMOR Customs (EIMOR stands for East India Motorcycle Revolution) have unveiled a custom Classic 500 - Arsenal.
The custom motorcycle called the Arsenal has got to be one of the sweetest looking customs builds ever. The motorcycle is aggressive looking and looks like it has truly been built like a gun (pun intended).
The custom motorcycle features dual headlamps - one regular and one yellow - that are protected buy a custom made black grille. The motorcycle also features gloss black custom fenders and black seat with green lining, giving it a Neo-retro look. The tyres and the camo paint job give the motor a scrambler kind of feel.
The motorcycle features a 13.5-litre fuel tank, analogue instrument consoles, and green rubber hand-grips that help maintain it's exquisite look. The motorcycle also features telescopic forks upfront, and dual gas-charged shockers at the rear. It also features a fuel-injection system.
EIMOR Customs have made no changes to the mechanics of the motorcycle. The motorcycle features a 499cc single cylinder, air cooled engine that produces 27.2bhp of power and 41.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The same engine featured on the Royal Enfiled Classic 500.
We heard the motorcycle was for sale and we got in touch with EIMOR Customs. We spoke with a certain MJ at EIMOR and found out that the motorcycle was custom built for a client and the machine is up for sale!
Thoughts About The EIMOR Customs Built Arsenal
Incredible looking motorcycle. We have seen many fantastic custom jobs from loads of different folk but we think this is one of the cleanest and meanest jobs ever done. Kudos to EIMOR Customs for having built the beauty!
If you are interested in what the price of the custom motorcycle is, drop a comment, and we'll get back to you - after we stop drooling over the motorcycle, and after we find out exactly how much the owner wants for the beast!