- 17 min ago Kia Sonet Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 19 min ago Bajaj Dominar Modified By Autologue Design Features Xplorer Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda City 2020 Model To Be Unveiled On 16 March: Details, Bookings And Expected Price
- 17 hrs ago Maserati Announces 'MC20' As The Name Of Its Latest Upcoming Supercar: Successor To The Iconic MC12
- Movies Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa Turns 26: SRK & Suchitra Krishnamoorti's Viral Photo Is Making Us Nostalgic
- News Watch: Donald Trump accorded ceremonial welcome at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Sports Wang Yafan's Mexican Open defence over, Vandeweghe bows out
- Finance SBI Card IPO Price Band Fixed At Rs 750-755 Per Share
- Technology Xiaomi Teases New Redmi K30 Pro 5G: Everything You Need To Know
- Lifestyle 8 Tips To Increase Intimacy When You Grow Old
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The Classic 500 has been one of Royal Enfield's bestsellers, and is a very popular motorcycle for custom builds. Hyderabad based EIMOR Customs (EIMOR stands for East India Motorcycle Revolution) have unveiled a custom Classic 500 - Arsenal.
The custom motorcycle called the Arsenal has got to be one of the sweetest looking customs builds ever. The motorcycle is aggressive looking and looks like it has truly been built like a gun (pun intended).
The custom motorcycle features dual headlamps - one regular and one yellow - that are protected buy a custom made black grille. The motorcycle also features gloss black custom fenders and black seat with green lining, giving it a Neo-retro look. The tyres and the camo paint job give the motor a scrambler kind of feel.
The motorcycle features a 13.5-litre fuel tank, analogue instrument consoles, and green rubber hand-grips that help maintain it's exquisite look. The motorcycle also features telescopic forks upfront, and dual gas-charged shockers at the rear. It also features a fuel-injection system.
EIMOR Customs have made no changes to the mechanics of the motorcycle. The motorcycle features a 499cc single cylinder, air cooled engine that produces 27.2bhp of power and 41.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The same engine featured on the Royal Enfiled Classic 500.
We heard the motorcycle was for sale and we got in touch with EIMOR Customs. We spoke with a certain MJ at EIMOR and found out that the motorcycle was custom built for a client and the machine is up for sale!
Thoughts About The EIMOR Customs Built Arsenal
Incredible looking motorcycle. We have seen many fantastic custom jobs from loads of different folk but we think this is one of the cleanest and meanest jobs ever done. Kudos to EIMOR Customs for having built the beauty!
If you are interested in what the price of the custom motorcycle is, drop a comment, and we'll get back to you - after we stop drooling over the motorcycle, and after we find out exactly how much the owner wants for the beast!