- 19 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 21 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 22 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer Royal Enfield has launched new riding gear and lifestyle accessories. The company already offers a wide range riding gear, lifestyle accessories, footwear and merchandise for its owners and brand enthusiasts.
The company has expanded its apparel portfolio by adding new items to the list. Royal Enfield has priced the offerings between Rs 2,700 and Rs 4,500 and the new riding gear & lifestyle accessories can be bought via the company's online apparel store or at any authorized dealer.
Here is the list of new riding gear the Royal Enfield has launched.
Spiti riding gloves priced at Rs 3200
The Spiti riding gloves have been designed for extreme weather conditions. The gloves feature longer sleeves that help retain heat. The high quality leather gloves feature a complete polyester tricot lining on the inside, and Thermoformed Protectors at the knuckles and finger joints. The index fingers fingers are also touch screen compatible. The gloves are available in three colours - black, brown and olive.
Rocker Gloves priced at Rs 3000
Inspired by the 650 Twins, the Rocker gloves have a retro cafe racer feel to it that makes it hard to resist. The exteriors feature abrasion-resistant genuine leather, and high-density foam protectors at the knuckles.
The Rocker gloves also feature foam inserts at the palms to protect the scaphoid bone, and on the back of the hand in the event of an accident. The gloves also feature an adjustable Velcro tab at the cuff for a secure fit.
Bolt full-face helmet priced at Rs 3500
Royal Enfield's new riding gear include a full-face helmet. The new Bolt full-face helmet features a classic style lid that has a polystyrene liner, and is UV coated for added scratch resistance.
Bolt 50 helmet priced at Rs 2700
Royal Enfield also offers the Classic-styled Bolt 50 that features a thunderbolt design and a chequered flag. The helmet features a polystyrene liner, and is UV coated for added scratch resistance. The helmet also feature removable cheek-pads.
Here is the list of new lifestyle accessories that Royal Enfield is offering.
Classic Duffel bag priced at Rs 4,500
The Royal Enfield Classic Duffel bag is a versatile product that features a roll-top that helps increase the payload one carries. The bag features attached Velcro bike straps that allow for the bag to be strapped on to the motorcycle during longer riding sessions. The bag is water-resistant, and features one additional pocket on the outside. The duffel bag is available in two colour options - olive and grey.
Classic Sling bag priced at Rs 3000
The Classic Sling bag is convenient for everyday rides in a city. The sling bag has a retro appearance, is water-resistant and comes with durable YKK zippers. It features two compartments and is available in two colours - Olive and Grey.
Thoughts About The New Riding Gear & Lifestyle Accessories
We think Royal Enfield has priced the new riding gear and lifestyle accessories keeping affordability in mind, something they missed out on when they launched riding jackets for about Rs 12,000. Having said that, we're trying to figure is why they launch a small number of products. Nicer to offer more options for a new collection, isn't it?