- 1 hr ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- News Letter of petition filed before CJI against Telanagan cops for encounter of the 4 accused
- Sports South Asian Games: Boxer Vikas Krishnan marches into semis
- Movies Kalki Koechlin Thinks There Is A Danger Of Theatre Becoming A Stepping Stone To Bollywood
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Mumbai based custom paint company Guns and Hoses has just unveiled the XIAV 350. The XIAV 350 is based on the Royal Enfield Electra, and is Guns and Hoses' second custom job in Mumbai.
The motorcycle has been named XIAV, which is the word for the colour blue in the Hmong language. The fuel tank features a unique crystal finish and has been done using Metallic Sea-Blue and Black. The center of the tank features an intricate tribal rope band finish.
The Royal Enfield logo has been airbrushed on to the sides of the tank, and feature a shadow effect. The motorcycle also features blue highlights on the wheels, the side shields, the engine casing, and the exhaust heat shield.
The modified Royal Enfield Electra 350 also features an aftermarket exhaust bulb, a Cree LED headlight unit, and a custom made single piece seat. Elements like the clutch and brake levers have been powder coated to add more character to the motorcycle.
No modifications have been made to the engine, and the motorcycle continues to feature the stock 346cc single-cylinder engine that produces 19.8bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
We spoke with the lads at Guns and Hoses and were informed that the total cost for the XIAV 350 was Rs 40,000. The cost however included a paint job, a mechanics cost for stripping and putting the parts back together, and we were also told that this particular client also had some engine work.
Guns and Hoses specializes in custom paint jobs and we were told that a basic paint job for a Royal Enfield would cost roughly 12,000 (for the tanks and body panels), plus Rs 7,000 to dismantle parts and put them back together. Prices go up depending on more parts being painted and power-coated, and depending on what custom work one wants done on the body panels.
Thoughts About The XIAV 350
The paint job on the tank is absolutely gorgeous, although we're unsure about the rest of the blue highlights. But we guess that depends from owner to owner. We can tell (from the pictures) that a lot of effort has gone in to the paint job, and we're sure the owner is mighty happy!