- 29 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- News BSF Constable Recruitment 2020 full list: Check here
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Pune based Autologue Design has created a bolt-on cafe racer kit for the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650. Called the Reck 2, the bolt-on kit transforms the stock Continental GT 650 in to a retro cafe racer. The modified Royal Enfield was showcased at the Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2019 as well.
The Reck 2 bolt-on kit features a quarter fairing with stainless steel, laser cut brackets. This results in a new headlamp position and assembly. Autologue Design also offers aftermarket head lights for the kit, however, one can stick to the stock lights.
The kit also features a Motogadget Motoscope Pro fully digital speedometer, retro style cafe racer rear view mirrors, and a new saddle that looks like it has been integrated with the stock saddle. The motorcycle also features a new cowl that can be removed to reveal a hidden pillion seat.
The stock tail lamp has been replaced with a unit that looks like the one featured on the Royal Enfield Himalayan. In addition to these changes, the side panels on the modified Continental GT 650 are custom 3D printed.
Autologue Design retails the kit either as a whole or in parts depending on customer requirements. Products can be ordered via their website. The Reck 2 seat cowl is priced at Rs 1,800, the side panels are priced at Rs 1,999, the Reck with the seat cowl is priced at Rs 17,662.72, and the Reck with the front fairing is priced at Rs 15,358.72.
There are no changes made to the engine of the Continental GT and the motorcycle continues to feature a 649cc, air/oil cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 47bhp of power and 52Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission, and features a slipper clutch.
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is currently priced between Rs 2.72 lakh and Rs 2.92 lakh (ex-showroom, India). As is, the motorcycle does not have any direct competition in the Indian markets.
Thoughts About The Modified RE Continental GT 650 By Autologue Design
We think the body kit has been designed really well but we're unsure about the colour. Autologue Design has done a fantastic job with the Reck 2 body kit. What we want to know is if the body kit makes any difference to the weight of the motorcycle or if it makes any difference to the riding dynamics.