- 10 min ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers 18,539 Units Of Sales Post Lockdown
- 1 hr ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- 3 hrs ago Tata Harrier Dark BS6 Special Edition SUV Started To Arrive At Dealerships
- Sports IPL would be 'terrific alternative' if T20 World Cup is postponed, says Steve Smith
- Technology iQOO 3 Witness Major Price Drops For Indian Market; New Price And Deals
- News ISRO congratulates NASA, SpaceX for their "historic" manned mission
- Movies Mahesh Babu's Revelation About Having A Crush On This Actress Will Make You Go ‘Aww’!
- Lifestyle 12 Personality Traits Of People Born In The Month Of June That Make Them Special
- Finance Voltas Jumps Over 11% On Q4 Results, Brokerage Calls
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Royal Enfield has launched the 2019 Bullet 350X in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is available in two variants: 350X Standard and 350X ES. The standard variant is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh while the 350X ES is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.21 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Vinod K Dasari, CEO, Royal Enfield, stated:
"It has been our constant endeavour to build greater accessibility for discerning customers and widen our footprint in India. We have witnessed significant demand across smaller towns and cities which are showing tremendous potential for growth and are soon becoming a huge market for middle-weight motorcycle segment."
He further added, "Motorcycling aspirants in these towns are quickly catching on the trend of leisure motorcycling. With an intent to significantly expand our reach and build a robust network into these towns and cities, we are happy to announce the launch of 250 new Royal Enfield Studio Stores. We have definite plans to increase this further by the end of this fiscal."
The new Bullet 350X and 350X ES mostly come with just cosmetic updates over the standard model. This includes, new vibrant paint schemes, newly designed ‘Royal Enfield' logo on the tank and the replacement of all the chrome with blacked-out fitments.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is offered with three new colours: Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue and Onyx Black. Similarly, the Bullet 350X ES is also offered with three new paint schemes. This includes Regal Red, Royal Blue and Jet Black.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made. Both the Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES continue to be powered by the same 246cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 19bhp and 28Nm of peak torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox. The engine is still BS-IV compliant, with Royal Enfield still said to be working on the new emissions update.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X & 350X ES
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES are now the most affordable models in the Chennai-based bike manufacturer's product lineup. With the auto industry experiencing a slowdown in terms of sales, Royal Enfield is hoping that these new products will help them get back on track soon.