- 1 hr ago KTM Postpones Pro Experience Rides; Says ‘Park Your KTM’
- 2 hrs ago Next-Generation Suzuki Swift Rendered: Will Debut In 2022
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra XUV500 To Re-Launch As Hyundai Creta Rival: Does This Mean The End Of Cheetah?
- 4 hrs ago Kia India Extends Free Service Period By Two Months Again Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021: Eid to be celebrated on May 13; Crescent moon not sighted in Saudi Arabia
- Movies Shaktimaan Actor Mukesh Khanna Rubbishes Death Rumours, Says ‘I Am Perfectly Alright’
- Finance 15 Top Banks And HFCs Offering Cheapest Home Loan Of Rs. 75 Lakh And Above
- Sports Rafael Nadal 'not sure' if he will play in Tokyo Olympics due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology Honor Play5 To Support 66W Fast Charging; Other Features To Check Out
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Issues '9 General Measures' To Boost COVID Immunity; Includes Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Oats Etc.
- Education Career As Petroleum Engineer: Check Courses And Job Opportunities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Royal Enfield has launched the 2019 Bullet 350X in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is available in two variants: 350X Standard and 350X ES. The standard variant is priced at Rs 1.12 lakh while the 350X ES is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.21 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Vinod K Dasari, CEO, Royal Enfield, stated:
"It has been our constant endeavour to build greater accessibility for discerning customers and widen our footprint in India. We have witnessed significant demand across smaller towns and cities which are showing tremendous potential for growth and are soon becoming a huge market for middle-weight motorcycle segment."
He further added, "Motorcycling aspirants in these towns are quickly catching on the trend of leisure motorcycling. With an intent to significantly expand our reach and build a robust network into these towns and cities, we are happy to announce the launch of 250 new Royal Enfield Studio Stores. We have definite plans to increase this further by the end of this fiscal."
The new Bullet 350X and 350X ES mostly come with just cosmetic updates over the standard model. This includes, new vibrant paint schemes, newly designed ‘Royal Enfield' logo on the tank and the replacement of all the chrome with blacked-out fitments.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X is offered with three new colours: Bullet Silver, Sapphire Blue and Onyx Black. Similarly, the Bullet 350X ES is also offered with three new paint schemes. This includes Regal Red, Royal Blue and Jet Black.
Apart from the above mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made. Both the Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES continue to be powered by the same 246cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine.
It produces 19bhp and 28Nm of peak torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox. The engine is still BS-IV compliant, with Royal Enfield still said to be working on the new emissions update.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X & 350X ES
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350X and 350X ES are now the most affordable models in the Chennai-based bike manufacturer's product lineup. With the auto industry experiencing a slowdown in terms of sales, Royal Enfield is hoping that these new products will help them get back on track soon.