- 5 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Royal Enfield has announced the dates for the 2019 Rider Mania. Royal Enfield Rider Mania is the brands annual motorcycling festival and like always will be held in Goa. The 2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania will take place between 22-24 November.
The name Rider Mania came about way back in 2003 when a group of Royal Enfield Enthusiasts met in Goa. Around 75 motorcycles were present at the meet. Well, the event has grown by leaps and bounds since then and Royal Enfield has taken it upon itself to organise the event.
At this year's edition of Rider Mania, more than 8,000 motorcycles are expected to turn up, making it the world's largest gathering of Royal Enfield bikes. Rider Mania 2019 will once again be held at Vagator, Goa. The event provides a festive atmosphere for riders who would converge at the venue from around the country.
The hype around Rider Mania 2019 has already begun and various biking groups as well as solo bikers have already started planning their ride down to Goa. Riders from different parts of the country will be riding down to Goa for Rider Mania 2019.
Goa is known for its laid-back lifestyle, scenic beaches, lovely backroads and the never-ending party culture. Well, Rider Mania 2019 will continue to give its participants this atmosphere. There will be multiple motorcycle-based competitions including trials, slow race, dirt track racing, motoball, etc.
Adding to this will be arm wrestling competitions, music and entertainment stages, motorcycle gear stalls, art events and garage cafe workshops. Royal Enfield will also set up a motorcycle service arena for RE bikes. The company has also lined up some of the country's best musicians, singers and bands to perform at Rider Mania 2019.
At the 2019 edition of Rider Mania, Royal Enfield will be promoting zero usage of single-use plastics. Since the start of the year, the company has been advocating to stop the usage of single-use plastics at all its event and it intends to do the same at Rider Mania as well.
Single-use plastics like drinking water bottles will end up damaging the environment to a large extent, especially at large-scale events like this. If each participant goes through three plastic water bottles in a day, it would amount to nearly 1.5 lakh plastic bottles being dumped over three days.
To avoid this, Royal Enfield will be handing out a metal sipper at the time of registration and will be providing water refilling stations across the entire venue. Those interested can register on royalenfield.com by paying between Rs 2,500 and Rs 3,000
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2019 Registrations Being Opened And Dates Being Announced
Royal Enfield is one of the few motorcycle manufacturers who have a cult following. The company's fanbase is huge and hence, the numbers at every Rider Mania event only keeps growing.
With over 8,000 motorcycles expected to show up in Goa, this year's edition will be the largest yet. Stay tuned, as we will be bringing to you live updates from the event.