- 44 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 18 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- Movies RRR Updates: SS Rajamouli Receives A Big Shock From This Young Actress?
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Electric vehicle manufacturers are on a roll in India thanks to FAME II scheme sanctioned by the government of India. Gurugram based Revolt Intellicorp has just revealed sketches of it's first electric motorcycle. The official sketches show a naked fighter styled motorcycle. However, there is no official statement about the motor.
Shivam Sharma, Chief Designer, Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd said, "It was an exciting process- designing our first EV and experimenting with entirely different dynamics. Apart from the technological prowess of the product, the stance and riding position make it a perfect everyday commute. It took us six months, three different directions and seven mock ups to finally arrive at the design you will see coming alive soon."
Backed by Rahul Sharma (co-founder of Micromax), Revolt Intellicorp has a manufacturing facility at Manesar, and is capable of manufacturing 1.2 lakh units during phase I of the project. The AI-enabled, LTE-connected motorcycle will have a top speed of 85kmph and a range of about 150 kilometers. The motor and the batteries are said to be imported while the Battery Management System and the Electronic Control Unit are said to be built in-house. The electric motorcycle will also feature a battery swap system.
Revolt Intellicorp is working towards 100% localization by the end of 2020. Their plan is to accomplish 75% my June 2019 and achieve the remaining 25% localization by the end of the financial year 2020.
As is, Revolt Intellicorp is planning to launch three products as part of their launch strategy. They have plans to launch products in multiple segments - personal, institutional, and commercial - with different motors of course. Looking at the trend, Revolt Intellicorp may start with deliveries for institutions first, followed by personal and other buyers.
Revolt's electric motorcycle is currently in advance testing stages at ARAI, Pune, and the company is hoping to get their certification soon. Revolt's first electric vehicle is expected to be priced at about Rs 1.2 lakh, but the price would reduce to Rs 95,000 with the benefits under the FAME II scheme. Once launched, Revolt Intellicorp will be up against the Ather 340 and 450, and upcoming motorcycles like Tork Motors' T6X, and the Evoke.
Thoughts On Revolt Intellicorp's Sketch Revealed
The motorcycle looks fairly good on paper and we can't wait to look at in in the flesh!