- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News BJP leader Smriti Irani’s close aide Surendra Singh shot dead in Amethi
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Revolt Intellicorp has completed approval formalities for it's first electric motorcycle with the ARAI in record time, and now has ARAI certification. It is the first Artificial Intelligence enabled electric motorcycle to be certified by the ARAI.
Many tests were conducted for the electric motorcycle to ensure it met up-to-expectation and up-to-standard performance and reliability. The electric motorcycle cleared all it's tests in the first attempt. Some of the test that were conducted are - the Gradient Test (at a 10.2 degree incline), battery performance, cycle life test, nail penetration, shock tests, all-weather and waterproofing tests. ARAI also certified a range of 156 kilometers on a full charge.
Revolt Intellicorp has been working for close to two years on the electric motorcycle and has personally tested the machine out multiple times before the ARAI testing. This is probably reason they managed to clear the ARAI tests in the first attempt. An ARAI certification ensures safer roads, less polluting, and more efficient and reliable vehicles.
ARAI provides expertise and services in various areas, most of which are employed by a lot of manufactureres. These areas include Engineering, Certification and Standardization, Technology Development, Knowledge Initiatives, and Research and Development. With certification of the electric motorcycle in place, Revolt Intellicorp can concentrate on their June 2019 launch deadline.
The electric motorcycle that Revolt Intellicorp plans to launch is AI-enabled, LTE-connected, and will have a top speed of 85kmph. The motor and batteries are said to be imported while the Battery Management System and the Electronic Control Unit are built in-house. The motorcycle will also feature a battery swap system.
Revolt Intellicorp is planning to launch three products as part of their launch strategy. They have plans to launch products in multiple segments - personal, institutional, and commercial. Revolt's first electric vehicle is expected to be priced at about Rs 1.2 lakh, but the price would reduce to Rs 95,000 with the benefits under the FAME II scheme. Once launched, Revolt Intellicorp will be up against the Ather 340 and 450, and upcoming motorcycles like Tork Motors' T6X, and the Evoke.
Revolt Intellicorp is working towards 100% localization by the end of 2020. Their plan is to accomplish 75% my June 2019 and achieve the remaining 25% localization by the end of the financial year 2020.
Thoughts About The ARAI Certification
Congratulations to Revolt Intellicorp for achieving this feat! Looks like the government peeps are really serious about the Electric Revolution!