- 20 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 22 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Electric vehicle startup, Revolt Intellicorp Pvt. Ltd has teased its first-ever motorcycle in a design sketch that shows off the upcoming electric bike. Revolt Intellicorp is the EV startup started by Rahul Sharma, the CEO of Micromax and will reveal its first electric motorcycle in June, which the company claims will also feature artificial intelligence.
The design sketch reveals a rather good looking motorcycle with a faired body that we expect is hiding the battery pack for the bike's electric powertrain. Also seen are what appear to be upside down front forks along with a monoshock at the rear. The bike also appears to be belt driven and features a disc brake up front. We expect the electric bike to sport a disc brake at the rear as well.
The design of the e-bike looks to be quite aerodynamic and Revolt Intellicorp has stated that its electric motorcycle's aerodynamics will ensure performance at par or over par when compared to bikes powered by an internal combustion engine. The electric vehicle startup also claims that its new electric bike doesn't compromise on the performance, form factor or aesthetics of conventional internal combustion machines.
The upcoming electric bike is designed by Shivam Sharma, formerly of Hero Motors. Speaking about his journey designing the new Revolt Intellicorp electric motorcycle, Shivam Sharma said, "It was an exciting process- designing our first EV and experimenting with entirely different dynamics. Apart from the technological prowess of the product, the stance and riding position make it a perfect everyday commute. It took us six months, three different directions and seven mock ups to finally arrive at the design you will see coming alive soon."
Revolt Intellicorp Private Limited is an electric vehicle startup that is based out of the city of Gurgaon, Haryana in the National Captial Region. Revolt will build its new electric bike at its production facility in Manesar Haryana. The company's Gurgaon headquarters also acts as the base for its Research & Development team which has been working on the upcoming AI-powered bike for close to two years.