- 8 min ago Miniature Royal Enfield Bullet With Electric Drivetrain Built By Man For His Son
- 43 min ago New Mercedes-Benz GLE Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Gaurav Gill & Navigator Booked For INRC Accident At Jodhpur: State Government Orders Enquiry
- 3 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Skincare Routine Step 5: Serum – What Is It, Why Should You Use It & Best Serum For Your Skin Type
- News Direct link to check Bihar ITICAT Seat Allotment Result 2019
- Movies Padayappa, Singaravelan And More: 5 Times Tamil Cinema Displayed Toxic Misogyny On Screen
- Finance Thomas Cook Group Collapse Not To Affect Thomas Cook India
- Technology Secret Jio Fiber Features You Probably Didn't Know
- Sports 'The Art of Leaving': Sunil Gavaskar got it right, Kapil Dev didn't but what about MS Dhoni?
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Revolt Motors has kicked off with a good start and have received over 2,500 pre-bookings for its first product - the RV 400. The pre-bookings for the Artificial Intelligence-enabled electric motorcycle began on 25 June through the company's website. The motorcycle can also be booked through the Amazon India website by just paying an amount of Rs 1,000.
The company has said that the Revolt RV 400 is expected to launch on 22 July and might cost Rs 1 lakh (on-road Delhi). However, since it is an electric vehicle, the proposed GST cut could drop the prices even more.
The Revolt RV 400 was showcased on 18 June and it is loaded with a lot of features. The feature list includes a full LED lighting and a digital console with Bluetooth connectivity to control functions via a smartphone app. The app helps monitors the battery levels, find a battery swapping station and tracking trip details of the motorcycle. There is a list of exhaust notes available and the rider can select the desired exhaust note while riding.
Speaking about the performance, the RV 400 can clock a maximum speed of 85 km/h and has an ARAI-certified range of 156 km on a full charge. Also, when the battery is low the rider does not have to wait too long at the charging station as the discharged battery can be swapped with a fully charged one at the swapping stations installed by the brand. The fully charged battery pack can also be available online and can be ordered at home.
The RV 400 also comes equipped with some high-end hardware such as a mono-shock suspension at the back and upside-down telescopic forks at the front. Surprisingly, though, the motorcycle was not seen with the safety net of ABS or CBS during the launch event. The motorcycle will be currently available in two colour options - Rebel Red and Cosmic Black.
Thoughts On The New Revolt RV 400
This is a good step taken by the company and the RV 400 seems like a promising motorcycle. With the increase in the pollution levels Revolt has taken a step forward which will help reduce this problem.