- 2 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 8 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 10 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 13 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Revolt Motors has kicked off with a good start and have received over 2,500 pre-bookings for its first product - the RV 400. The pre-bookings for the Artificial Intelligence-enabled electric motorcycle began on 25 June through the company's website. The motorcycle can also be booked through the Amazon India website by just paying an amount of Rs 1,000.
The company has said that the Revolt RV 400 is expected to launch on 22 July and might cost Rs 1 lakh (on-road Delhi). However, since it is an electric vehicle, the proposed GST cut could drop the prices even more.
The Revolt RV 400 was showcased on 18 June and it is loaded with a lot of features. The feature list includes a full LED lighting and a digital console with Bluetooth connectivity to control functions via a smartphone app. The app helps monitors the battery levels, find a battery swapping station and tracking trip details of the motorcycle. There is a list of exhaust notes available and the rider can select the desired exhaust note while riding.
Speaking about the performance, the RV 400 can clock a maximum speed of 85 km/h and has an ARAI-certified range of 156 km on a full charge. Also, when the battery is low the rider does not have to wait too long at the charging station as the discharged battery can be swapped with a fully charged one at the swapping stations installed by the brand. The fully charged battery pack can also be available online and can be ordered at home.
The RV 400 also comes equipped with some high-end hardware such as a mono-shock suspension at the back and upside-down telescopic forks at the front. Surprisingly, though, the motorcycle was not seen with the safety net of ABS or CBS during the launch event. The motorcycle will be currently available in two colour options - Rebel Red and Cosmic Black.
Thoughts On The New Revolt RV 400
This is a good step taken by the company and the RV 400 seems like a promising motorcycle. With the increase in the pollution levels Revolt has taken a step forward which will help reduce this problem.