- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Revolt Cafe Racer electric motorcycle teased. Revolt Motors has confirmed its next product for the Indian market, which is expected to be a cafe-racer styled electric motorcycle for the Indian market.
The teaser for the new electric motorcycle was showcased at the launch event of the RV300 and the RV400 in the Indian market. The teaser of the cafe-racer electric motorcycle showcases rounded headlamps and clip-on handlebars.
It also features a sculpted fuel tank and other sharp lines offering a premium and muscular look to the upcoming electric motorcycle.
The headlamps and taillights on the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle will come with LED lighting. The teaser image also showcases the motorcycle positioned on the bolted-on sub-frame, with a single-piece seat with ribbed cushioning and a floating tail section.
Apart from the teaser, showcasing a glimpse of the design on the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle, Revolt is yet to announce any official specifications on the upcoming offering.
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle startup has just launched two new products in the Indian market, with the RV300 and the RV400. The RV400 is the more premium and capable offering while the RV300 is a lower commuter product from Revolt Motors — here are its launch details.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery mated to a 3kW electric motor. The motor produces 170Nm of peak torque, accelerating the bike to a top speed of 85km/h. The batteries offer a maximum range of 156km on a single charge.
We expect Revolt to feature the same powertrain onto the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle as well. Although the power output, range and performance are likely to be improved significantly.
Revolt will officially start accepting bookings for the RV300 and the RV400 at its company dealerships in Delhi and Pune from tomorrow. Bookings for the two motorcycle can be done for an amount of Rs 1,000.
The two electric motorcycles are currently available only in Delhi and Pune, with the company looking to expand to other cities soon. Deliveries for the two motorcycles will start in the two cities from September.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Cafe Racer Bike In India
Revolt Motors showcases a blink-and-miss teaser of their upcoming cafe-racer style electric motorcycle for the Indian market. Although the upcoming cafe-racer motorcycle is currently in its initial stages, we can expect the brand to introduce the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle sometime by mid-2020.