- 43 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 47 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Revolt Cafe Racer electric motorcycle teased. Revolt Motors has confirmed its next product for the Indian market, which is expected to be a cafe-racer styled electric motorcycle for the Indian market.
The teaser for the new electric motorcycle was showcased at the launch event of the RV300 and the RV400 in the Indian market. The teaser of the cafe-racer electric motorcycle showcases rounded headlamps and clip-on handlebars.
It also features a sculpted fuel tank and other sharp lines offering a premium and muscular look to the upcoming electric motorcycle.
The headlamps and taillights on the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle will come with LED lighting. The teaser image also showcases the motorcycle positioned on the bolted-on sub-frame, with a single-piece seat with ribbed cushioning and a floating tail section.
Apart from the teaser, showcasing a glimpse of the design on the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle, Revolt is yet to announce any official specifications on the upcoming offering.
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle startup has just launched two new products in the Indian market, with the RV300 and the RV400. The RV400 is the more premium and capable offering while the RV300 is a lower commuter product from Revolt Motors — here are its launch details.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery mated to a 3kW electric motor. The motor produces 170Nm of peak torque, accelerating the bike to a top speed of 85km/h. The batteries offer a maximum range of 156km on a single charge.
We expect Revolt to feature the same powertrain onto the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle as well. Although the power output, range and performance are likely to be improved significantly.
Revolt will officially start accepting bookings for the RV300 and the RV400 at its company dealerships in Delhi and Pune from tomorrow. Bookings for the two motorcycle can be done for an amount of Rs 1,000.
The two electric motorcycles are currently available only in Delhi and Pune, with the company looking to expand to other cities soon. Deliveries for the two motorcycles will start in the two cities from September.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Cafe Racer Bike In India
Revolt Motors showcases a blink-and-miss teaser of their upcoming cafe-racer style electric motorcycle for the Indian market. Although the upcoming cafe-racer motorcycle is currently in its initial stages, we can expect the brand to introduce the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle sometime by mid-2020.