- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Rapid Revealed: Revised Exteriors & Interiors Design
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: The Fun Little Street Bike Goes Green
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 3 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- News Infiltration from Pak ignored: Sena on Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Sports Tanmoy, Tasnim enter pre-quarterfinals of Asia U-17 & U-15 Junior Badminton Championships
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 5500XT 8GB GPU Review: GPU That Spits Fire Quietly
- Movies Veteran Actor-Writer Gollapudi Maruthi Rao Passes Away; Nani, Chandrababu Naidu Offer Condolences
- Lifestyle Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Revolt Cafe Racer electric motorcycle teased. Revolt Motors has confirmed its next product for the Indian market, which is expected to be a cafe-racer styled electric motorcycle for the Indian market.
The teaser for the new electric motorcycle was showcased at the launch event of the RV300 and the RV400 in the Indian market. The teaser of the cafe-racer electric motorcycle showcases rounded headlamps and clip-on handlebars.
It also features a sculpted fuel tank and other sharp lines offering a premium and muscular look to the upcoming electric motorcycle.
The headlamps and taillights on the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle will come with LED lighting. The teaser image also showcases the motorcycle positioned on the bolted-on sub-frame, with a single-piece seat with ribbed cushioning and a floating tail section.
Apart from the teaser, showcasing a glimpse of the design on the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle, Revolt is yet to announce any official specifications on the upcoming offering.
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle startup has just launched two new products in the Indian market, with the RV300 and the RV400. The RV400 is the more premium and capable offering while the RV300 is a lower commuter product from Revolt Motors — here are its launch details.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery mated to a 3kW electric motor. The motor produces 170Nm of peak torque, accelerating the bike to a top speed of 85km/h. The batteries offer a maximum range of 156km on a single charge.
We expect Revolt to feature the same powertrain onto the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle as well. Although the power output, range and performance are likely to be improved significantly.
Revolt will officially start accepting bookings for the RV300 and the RV400 at its company dealerships in Delhi and Pune from tomorrow. Bookings for the two motorcycle can be done for an amount of Rs 1,000.
The two electric motorcycles are currently available only in Delhi and Pune, with the company looking to expand to other cities soon. Deliveries for the two motorcycles will start in the two cities from September.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Cafe Racer Bike In India
Revolt Motors showcases a blink-and-miss teaser of their upcoming cafe-racer style electric motorcycle for the Indian market. Although the upcoming cafe-racer motorcycle is currently in its initial stages, we can expect the brand to introduce the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle sometime by mid-2020.