- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Pune-based electric bike maker, Polarity has released a new teaser video. The new teaser video reveals that the top-of-the line bikes are capable of speeds up to 100kmph. Polarity will be launching six bikes in total on September 20th, 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Without much ado, we present to you the second teaser of 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑩𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔! Six road-legal pedal-assisted #ElectricVehicles that are India’s first #PersonalMobilityVehicle! A technologically advanced, eco-friendly bike that brings you the best of both worlds. With a sleek frame, Bluetooth connectivity, GPS tracking and syncing with health and fitness apps - We bring to you a complete package that will enhance your solo riding experience! Our Executive and Sports Series will be unveiled on the 20th of September 2019. Stay tuned and watch this space for more information! . . . . #PolaritySmartBikes #RedefiningMobility #SmartBikes #PMV #ElectricIndia #EBike #EV #SmartMobility #PMV #PolarityTeaser #PolarityLaunch #technology #future #india #bikes #bikesofinstagram #riding #scooter #motorcycle #moped #mondaymotivation #video #teaser #trailer #production #movie #launch #brand
A post shared by Polarity Smart Bikes (@polaritysmartbikes) on
The company has been developing these bikes since 2017. The upcoming range of bikes are categorized into two groups - Sport and Executive. The Sport line-up will include S1K, S2K, and S3K models. The Executive range will include E1K, E2K and E3K models in its line-up.
The S3k and E3K are top-of-the-line models which can achieve the teased top speed of 100kmph. The bikes can be pre-ordered after the launch, with a token amount of 1,001 rupees.
The Polarity electric bike range features a lithium-ion battery with a range a claimed range of 80km from a single charge. The bikes are also pedals assisted, so if the juice runs out, you can pedal your way through. Here is a modern take of the mopeds available back in the day. The bikes feature electric hub motors with powers ranging between 1 to 3 KW.
Polarity electric bikes are aimed at the last mile connectivity, travelling inside the city. There are chances of Polarity bikes being used by fleet aggregators at public hotspots across the city.
The suspension of the electric bike range features an upside-down unit on the front and a mono-shock suspension unit at the rear. It would also feature a single seat on the bikes.
The new teaser video also reveals other features of the bike. This includes an LED headlights, a front disc brakes, on-off-road tyres to handle rough Indian roads, and a fully digital instrument console which will be able to sync with health and fitness apps. Connectivity to fitness apps will come in handy when you use the bike through pedals.
Additional features include GPS for navigation, and Bluetooth connectivity to enable smartphone pairing for app connectivity. The company claims that their range of electric bikes are compact and can fit in elevators.
Off-road enthusiast can also take these bikes to play in the dirt and have a fun session, Polaris added. Mounted on a custom Polarity stand, it can be used as an exercise tool as well.
Thoughts About The Polaris Electric Bikes Teaser
Polaris are engaging the audience with regular updates on their social media handles. Using electric bikes for short commute in the city will help reduce the pollution in the city. If the bikes are priced rite, it is sure to attract some buyers.