- 36 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 41 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter launched in India. The Okinawa PraisePro is priced at Rs 71,990. Bookings for the new electric scooter has already commenced. The new model is also now available across all company dealerships in the country.
The new Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter will be positioned between the standard Praise and the top-spec i-Praise Plus in the model range. The Okinawa Praise is priced slightly lower at Rs 59,899 while the top-spec i-Praise Plus is priced higher at Rs 1.15 lakh.
The new e-scooter from Okinawa comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a digital instrument console, central locking, anti-theft alarm, keyless start, mobile charging USB port, front and reverse motion function and find-my-scooter function as well.
The new Okinawa PraisePro is available with a choice of two colour options: Glossy Red/Black and Glossy sparkle Black. Okinawa also offers all its electric scooters with Roadside Assistance Programme, providing two free towing within the policy period and one free towing outside the mentioned period; in case of any mechanical issues.
The new Okinawa PraisePro comes with a 2Kwh lithium-ion battery mated to a 1kW BLDC waterproof motor, offering a peak power output of 2.5kW. The electric scooter is offered with three riding modes: Eco, Sport and Turbo. The first ‘Eco' mode offers a top speed of 35km/h; the Sport mode has a top speed of 60km/h and the turbo mode comes with a top speed of 70km/h.
The Okinawa PraisePro offers a maximum range of 110km on a single charge. The batteries are said to take 3 to 4 hours for a complete charge. The range is further reduced to 90km when on the Sport mode.
Thoughts On The Okinawa PraisePro Launch In India
The Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter is the latest entrant in a long range of offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The company offers a good balance between affordable low range and premium high range models in the country. The Okinawa PraisePro will rival the likes of the Avan Trend E, Ather 340 and the upcoming Benling Aura electric scooters in the country.