- just now New Audi Q3 India Launch Confirmed: Expected To Arrive By Early Next Year
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestants List: Sharmila Mandre Kuri Prathap & VJ Agni To Appear On The Show!
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter launched in India. The Okinawa PraisePro is priced at Rs 71,990. Bookings for the new electric scooter has already commenced. The new model is also now available across all company dealerships in the country.
The new Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter will be positioned between the standard Praise and the top-spec i-Praise Plus in the model range. The Okinawa Praise is priced slightly lower at Rs 59,899 while the top-spec i-Praise Plus is priced higher at Rs 1.15 lakh.
The new e-scooter from Okinawa comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a digital instrument console, central locking, anti-theft alarm, keyless start, mobile charging USB port, front and reverse motion function and find-my-scooter function as well.
The new Okinawa PraisePro is available with a choice of two colour options: Glossy Red/Black and Glossy sparkle Black. Okinawa also offers all its electric scooters with Roadside Assistance Programme, providing two free towing within the policy period and one free towing outside the mentioned period; in case of any mechanical issues.
The new Okinawa PraisePro comes with a 2Kwh lithium-ion battery mated to a 1kW BLDC waterproof motor, offering a peak power output of 2.5kW. The electric scooter is offered with three riding modes: Eco, Sport and Turbo. The first ‘Eco' mode offers a top speed of 35km/h; the Sport mode has a top speed of 60km/h and the turbo mode comes with a top speed of 70km/h.
The Okinawa PraisePro offers a maximum range of 110km on a single charge. The batteries are said to take 3 to 4 hours for a complete charge. The range is further reduced to 90km when on the Sport mode.
Thoughts On The Okinawa PraisePro Launch In India
The Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter is the latest entrant in a long range of offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The company offers a good balance between affordable low range and premium high range models in the country. The Okinawa PraisePro will rival the likes of the Avan Trend E, Ather 340 and the upcoming Benling Aura electric scooters in the country.