- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter launched in India. The Okinawa PraisePro is priced at Rs 71,990. Bookings for the new electric scooter has already commenced. The new model is also now available across all company dealerships in the country.
The new Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter will be positioned between the standard Praise and the top-spec i-Praise Plus in the model range. The Okinawa Praise is priced slightly lower at Rs 59,899 while the top-spec i-Praise Plus is priced higher at Rs 1.15 lakh.
The new e-scooter from Okinawa comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a digital instrument console, central locking, anti-theft alarm, keyless start, mobile charging USB port, front and reverse motion function and find-my-scooter function as well.
The new Okinawa PraisePro is available with a choice of two colour options: Glossy Red/Black and Glossy sparkle Black. Okinawa also offers all its electric scooters with Roadside Assistance Programme, providing two free towing within the policy period and one free towing outside the mentioned period; in case of any mechanical issues.
The new Okinawa PraisePro comes with a 2Kwh lithium-ion battery mated to a 1kW BLDC waterproof motor, offering a peak power output of 2.5kW. The electric scooter is offered with three riding modes: Eco, Sport and Turbo. The first ‘Eco' mode offers a top speed of 35km/h; the Sport mode has a top speed of 60km/h and the turbo mode comes with a top speed of 70km/h.
The Okinawa PraisePro offers a maximum range of 110km on a single charge. The batteries are said to take 3 to 4 hours for a complete charge. The range is further reduced to 90km when on the Sport mode.
Thoughts On The Okinawa PraisePro Launch In India
The Okinawa PraisePro electric scooter is the latest entrant in a long range of offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The company offers a good balance between affordable low range and premium high range models in the country. The Okinawa PraisePro will rival the likes of the Avan Trend E, Ather 340 and the upcoming Benling Aura electric scooters in the country.