- 9 min ago Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- 57 min ago Gordon Murray T.50: The Purest, Lightest & Most Driver-Centric Supercar Ever Built
- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.09 Lakh
- Movies Katrina Kaif's Date With Amazon Prime Video’s Bandish Bandits Seems Like A Perfect One
- Lifestyle Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- News Transformation underway in J&K says Jaishankar
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 Event Live Updates; Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Fold 2 And More
- Sports Steve Smith happy about retaining Ashes but disappointed to have drawn the series to England
- Finance HP Starts Manufacturing Operations Near Chennai Facility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Okinawa Lite electric scooter has been spotted in production ready disguise ahead of launch. The spy pics from Autopunditz reveal several features of the scooter including a push button for start/stop function.
The Spy Pics also reveal other features from the upcoming scooter such as the unique headlamp cluster placed on the scooter's apron. This includes U-shaped LED DRL and twin pod headlights with projector style setup. The front handlebar mask features a dual-tone design as well.
The Rear of the scooter features a large tail-lamps cluster with multiple LED lights placed inside. The wide grab rail will offer maximum grip to the pillion riders as well. The overall design of the scooter looks modern and will appeal to the buyers in EV space.
The upcoming electric scooter also features a fully-digital instrument cluster with a tinted screen for better readability. The spy pics reveal some features of the instrument cluster including three riding modes (Low, High and Exceed), a large speedometer and tachometer on the display.
The scooter will feature a key entry with push button to start and stop the scooter. No more forgetting the keys! We expect Bluetooth connectivity to get featured on the upcoming Okinawa Lite scooter as well. It also gets a storage compartment with a USB charger next to the start/stop button.
The upcoming electric scooter's seat is relatively shorter compared to the other scooter in the line-up. The tail section of the scooter features a reflectors on the side and a number plate illuminator as well.
Although the entire mechanicals of the scooter was not revealed from the picture, we can see that the suspension setup comprises telescopic forks at the front. However, the lower part of the forks appear to have a square shaped design, and not the conventional round one.
The rear suspension setup appears to use a single-sided spring. The braking duties on the scooter will be handled by a disc at the front, however, Okinawa could offer an optional disc at the rear for better braking performance. The Lite electric scooter features alloy wheels and tubeless tyres as well.
Thoughts About The Okinawa Lite Electric Scooter Spied
The electric scooter is currently gaining much popularity in India EV market. With the modern look and class-leading features, the scooter will attract attention from the younger buyers in the EV space. With production ready model getting spied, Okinawa will soon announce the launch of their upcoming Lite scooter.