- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Technology Paytm Mall Offers On Best Selling Laptops
- Movies Executive Producer Kshitij Ravi Prasad To Be Arrested By Narcotics Control Bureau In Drugs Case
- News Centre should not give too positive a spin on COVID-19 vaccine
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Okinawa scooters have launched a new slow-speed electric scooter in the Indian market, called the Lite. The new Okinawa Lite electric scooter is priced at Rs 59,990, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter is targeted towards customers with short distance commute within the city.
Okinawa claims that the Lite electric scooter is a very user-friendly, easy-to-use, light- on the pocket vehicle; perfectly suited for daily driving around the city. The electric scooter comes with a host of features and equipment, which make it attractive to potential customers.
Some of the features on the Okinawa Lite electric scooter includes LED lights all around including the headlamps and taillights. The electric scooter also comes with an LED speedometer, push-button self-start and an automatic electronic handle.
The Okinawa Lite electric scooter is powered by a detachable 40V, 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery. It powers a 250W BLDC electric motor. The scooter offers a maximum range of 50 - 60km on a full charge while reaching a top speed of 25km/h.
The batteries on the electric scooter take about 4 to 5 hours for a full charge. Okinawa is also offering a 3-year warranty on the motor and battery as standard. The scooter also comes with regenerative braking functionality as well. Other mechanical specifications include telescopic forks at the front and dual-spring hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
Jitender Sharma, Founder & MD, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"We are super excited to bring the new LITE to India. Currently, the market is cluttered with various slow-speed scooters. The all-new Okinawa Lite is ready to take the market by storm and break this clutter by offering to experience state-of-the-art technology along with the perfect balance of style and ease of use, for the youth of India."
"It's revolutionary design, style and technology have been crafted keeping the young generation in mind, adapting to their changing tastes and choices. The new LITE is also a perfect fit for the women with its ease of driving and compact design."
Thoughts On The Okinawa Lite Electric Scooter
The Okinawa Lite electric scooter is the latest product offering from the brand in the Indian market. The electric scooter offers the convenience of electric mobility with the ease of light-weight scooters packed with features. The Okinawa Lite electric scooter rivals the likes of the Avan Trend-E in the Indian market.