- 12 hrs ago Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- 13 hrs ago Spy Pics: Renault Duster BS-VI Spotted Testing On Pune Mumbai Highway
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Engine Specifications Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Honda Civic Retains Executive Sedan Segment Top Spot: Records 30% Month-On-Month Growth
- Movies Yash Opens Up About His Struggling Days And The Success Of His Movie KGF
- Technology Upcoming Nokia Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Okinawa scooters have launched a new slow-speed electric scooter in the Indian market, called the Lite. The new Okinawa Lite electric scooter is priced at Rs 59,990, ex-showroom (Delhi). The scooter is targeted towards customers with short distance commute within the city.
Okinawa claims that the Lite electric scooter is a very user-friendly, easy-to-use, light- on the pocket vehicle; perfectly suited for daily driving around the city. The electric scooter comes with a host of features and equipment, which make it attractive to potential customers.
Some of the features on the Okinawa Lite electric scooter includes LED lights all around including the headlamps and taillights. The electric scooter also comes with an LED speedometer, push-button self-start and an automatic electronic handle.
The Okinawa Lite electric scooter is powered by a detachable 40V, 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery. It powers a 250W BLDC electric motor. The scooter offers a maximum range of 50 - 60km on a full charge while reaching a top speed of 25km/h.
The batteries on the electric scooter take about 4 to 5 hours for a full charge. Okinawa is also offering a 3-year warranty on the motor and battery as standard. The scooter also comes with regenerative braking functionality as well. Other mechanical specifications include telescopic forks at the front and dual-spring hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
Jitender Sharma, Founder & MD, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"We are super excited to bring the new LITE to India. Currently, the market is cluttered with various slow-speed scooters. The all-new Okinawa Lite is ready to take the market by storm and break this clutter by offering to experience state-of-the-art technology along with the perfect balance of style and ease of use, for the youth of India."
"It's revolutionary design, style and technology have been crafted keeping the young generation in mind, adapting to their changing tastes and choices. The new LITE is also a perfect fit for the women with its ease of driving and compact design."
Thoughts On The Okinawa Lite Electric Scooter
The Okinawa Lite electric scooter is the latest product offering from the brand in the Indian market. The electric scooter offers the convenience of electric mobility with the ease of light-weight scooters packed with features. The Okinawa Lite electric scooter rivals the likes of the Avan Trend-E in the Indian market.