- 1 hr ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 2 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 5 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Sports Gaurav Gill's car involved in accident, three people dead
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Movies Karan Johar Takes Responsibility For Kalank’s Failure; 'It Failed Because We Gave Something Wrong'
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Okinawa has announced special offers to their electric scooter range this festive season. This special offer and discount will be available between 12th of August to 31st of October 2019, and will be available across Okinawa dealerships in the country.
The festive offer will include an assured discount of INR 1,000 on the purchase of any electric scooter. Apart from the cash discount, twenty lucky winners will stand a chance to win different electronic items. The list includes Air conditioners, LED Televisions, Microwaves, and other household appliances.
One Lucky customer will get a chance to win a foreign trip. Names of the winners will be announced in November 2019 after the offer ends. This offer aims at boosting sales for Okinawa during this festive season.
Jeetender Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd, said, "With festivals like Independence Day, Raksha Bandhan, Navratri, Dussehra and Diwali around the corner, we would like to encourage the entire two-wheeler community to buy electric vehicles. Through our festive offer we aim to migrate customers to eco-friendly and economical commuting solutions thereby joining the country's electric bandwagon."
"Each and every customer will get assured discounts on the purchase of new Okinawa scooter. The offer will also benefit our dealers to attract more and more customers. We are hopeful that the festive scheme clubbed with GST reduction will make the customers new e-scooter buying experience more special," he added.
Okinawa Autotech announced a price reduction on its products after the reduction on GST rates (12% to 5%) was announced the Indian government. Further benefits are available under the FAME-II scheme by the government. In addition, buyers are eligible for a tax rebate on loans taken to purchase electric vehicles.
The EV industry in India is growing at a faster rate than ever before. Okinawa is one of the key players in the electric two-wheeler industry. Attractive Offers from Okinawa this festive season further adds to the excitement.
Thoughts About the Okinawa Festival Offer
Okinawa has come up with a good strategy for boosting scooter sales with offers this festive season. A series of price reductions were declared for the electric vehicles in India market recently. This makes owning electric vehicles cheaper for Indian motorists.