- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Yamaha is working on updating all its current models to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission regulations of 2020. Ahead of the new emission norms deadline of April 2020, the new Yamaha Fascino has been spied testing on the Indian streets for the first time.
The new Yamaha Fascino spy pics from Zigwheels, showcase the scooter completely camouflaged and undergoing heavy testing, ahead of its launch. The new scooter can be seen with a host of updates, including a revamped design, updated engine and mechanicals.
In terms of design, although camouflaged the spy pics reveal a larger side panel while retaining its curvy design language. The swooping design starts off from the footboard and moves right till the tail-end of the scooter. The new Yamaha Fascino now comes with a sharper-looking design, compared to the current model.
Apart from the slightly updated design, the new Yamaha Fascino also seems to feature a larger seat, compared to the current model. This might also translate to an increase in under-seat storage capacity, which is currently 21-litres on the present version.
The new scooter also comes with a new set of alloy wheels, with a 12-inch and 10-inch tyres at the front and rear, respectively. Other changes which can be seen on the test mule also include the possibility of an external fuel filler cap, sharper set of taillights and LED DRLs upfront.
The test mule can also be seen with drum brakes on either end, supported by CBS technology. However, we do expect Yamaha to offer a higher variant, with a disc brake at the front. The suspension, however, will be carried forward from the current model. This includes telescopic forks at the front and a single shock absorber at the rear.
In terms of features, the new (2020) Yamaha Fascino is expected to receive either a full or partially-digital instrument console; replacing the analogue cluster on the current model.
In terms of the engine, the current scooter features a 113cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 7.2bhp and 8.2Nm of torque; mated to a CVT gearbox. The engine on the new Fascino scooter is expected to produce a similar power output as the current model. However, the new engine will be BS-VI compliant on the upcoming Fascino scooter.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Yamaha Fascino Spy Pics
The new Yamaha Fascino spy pics showcase the updated version of the popular scooter offering from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. The new Yamaha Fascino once launched in India, will continue to rival the likes of the Honda Activa, Hero Pleasure and TVS Jupiter.