- 11 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports BCCI vs ICC tax issue: Exemptions unlikely as per Govt rule, global body cites 'promised timeline'
- News MHA issues SOP for stranded Indians who wish to return
- Movies Vipin Sharma Features In Phir Haath Milayenge That Unites Everyone In The Times Of COVID_19!
- Technology How To Type In Multiple Languages At The Same Time On Android
- Lifestyle What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Yamaha Motors India has launched the Fascino 125 Fi in the Indian market. The new Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi is the brand's first 125cc scooter in the country and is offered with a starting price of Rs 66,430, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi is said to replace the older 113cc scooter that is currently on sale in India. The 125cc version will be offered in two variants, with the top-spec being priced slightly higher at Rs 69,930, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Image Courtesy: aiymrc/Instagram
The new Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi comes powered by a 125cc 'Blue Core' single-cylinder fuel-injected engine. It produces 8bhp and 9.7Nm of torque. According to the brand, the new 125cc produces 30% more power than the outgoing 113cc engine. The new Fascino 125 is also said to be 16% more fuel-efficient than the older model as well.
Yamaha has updated the chassis and frame on the new Fascino, making it lighter than the 113cc model. The new Yamaha Fascino 125 weighs just 99kg; almost 4 kg lighter than the older model.
Yamaha has also updated the new Fascino 125 with a host of new features. This includes new 12-inch alloy wheels, multi-functional key, USB charging, foldable hook and side-stand cut-off switch; among others. The new scooter also comes standard with CBS and start-stop system, along with traffic mode; this makes the city crawls much easier to deal with.
In terms of design, the new Yamaha Fascino retains most of the same design lines and body contours. However, the new scooter does come with a number of chrome elements which offer an added level of premium-ness to the scooter. Yamaha will also offer the new Fascino 125 with a range of colour options, while the Red and Yellow paint scheme will be limited to the top-end variants only.
Thoughts On The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi India Launch
The Yamaha Fascino 125 as mentioned before is the first 125cc scooter from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. The new 125cc Fi engine is further expected to make its way to other scooter offerings as well. The new Yamaha Fascino 125 will rival the likes of the TVS NTorq 125, Suzuki Access 125, Honda Grazia and the Honda Activa 125 in the Indian market.