- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Contestants Varun Sandesh & Vithika Sheru's Salary Revealed?
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
TVS Motor has launched an updated version of their Jupiter Grande scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Jupiter Grande now comes with smartphone connectivity features and is priced at Rs 59,990, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new TVS Jupiter Grande is Rs 6,900 costlier than the standard variant. The new feature, called the ‘SmartX Connect' technology has been carried forward from their popular 125cc offering, the NTorq 125.
The new SmartX Connect feature syncs with the rider's IOS or Android smartphones, offering additional functionalities as well. This includes showcasing alerts for call, text, over-speeding and trip details as well. The digital-analogue instrument cluster also comes with a trip meter, odometer readings, fuel levels and other telltale lights.
Other features on the new TVS Jupiter Grande: LED headlamps with chrome bezels and a first-in-segment dual-colour 3D logo.
The new TVS Jupiter Grande is now available in an exclusive ‘Tech Blue' paint scheme. It also comes with chrome garnish on the body panels and the rear-view mirrors, along with maroon coloured cross-stitched seats, beige insides and machined dual-tone alloy wheels as well. The new TVS Jupiter Grande is now available in just a single variant, featuring a single disc brake upfront.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Jupiter Grande scooter is powered by a 109.7cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.4Nm of torque. The scooter comes with telescopic suspension at the front and a pre-load adjustable shock absorbers at the back.
Braking is handled by a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard. The scooter rides on 12-inch tubeless tyres with a 90/90 profile at both ends.
The TVS Jupiter Grande is available in a range of four different variants as well, excluding the Grande trim. This includes the standard, ZX, ZX Disc and Classic. Prices for the lower variants in the TVS Jupiter lineup start from Rs 52,945, ex-showroom (Delhi), with the Grande being the top-of-the-range variant.
Thoughts On The New TVS Jupiter Grande Launch In India
The TVS Jupiter Grande is the top-of-the-line variant in the scooters lineup. The new scooter which was said to be discontinued is now available with updated features, equipment and specs. The new TVS Jupiter Grande in India rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 5G, Hero Pleasure 110 and the Yamaha Fascino.