- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Mumbai on verge of lead as Baroda trail by 130 runs
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- News Concerned over restrictions on fundamental freedom in Kashmir: EU
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Triumph Motorcycles recently unveiled the 2020 Street Triple RS for the global markets. The new 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS will make its way to the Indian market as well. The new Triumph Street Triple RS is offered with a host of updates, added electronics and a revised engine as well.
The new Triumph Street Triple RS is expected to go on sale in the Indian market as well. According to the latest reports by Bikewale, the 2020 Street Triple RS will go on sale in India on January 2020. The new Street Triple RS will come with an updated BS-VI compliant engine as well.
The new engine will come in the form of a 765cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. This produces 123bhp at 11,750rpm and 79Nm of torque at 9,350rpm. The engine will further be paired with a new six-speed gearbox, carried forward from the current model.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS will come with standard with a slipper and assist clutch technology. It will also feature Triumph's Shift Assist two-way quick-shifter as well. The 2020 Triumph Street Triple include adjustable ABS, five-riding modes and a switchable traction control system.
Other standard features on the new Street Triple RS also include a new TFT-screen with MyTriumph connectivity system and an optional Bluetooth module with added functionalities. This includes connectivity with the smartphone for calls, music and turn-by-turn navigation and GoPro action camera interaction as well.
The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS will come with a number of styling and design updates. This includes a revised front, with LED headlamps (replacing the halogen units from the older model), revamped LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), a more pronounced air-intake and a new fly-screen as well.
Other styling updates also include an updated silencer finished in carbon-fibre, blacked-out control plates, footrest hanger at the rear, a new set of mirrors, new heel guards finished in satin metal, new handlebar clamp and an overall updated bodywork offering a more sporty and angular look to the motorcycle.
Thoughts On The 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS India Launch
The Triumph Street Triple RS is scheduled to go on sale in the Indian market by January 2020. The new middleweight motorcycle once launched in India will be priced slightly higher than the current model available in the market.
Once launched, the new Street Triple RS will rival the likes of the recently introduced KTM Duke 790 and the MV Agusta 800 RR Dragster, as well as the Ducati Monster 821.