- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 1 hr ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Suzuki Motorcycles India has released a teaser of a new two-wheeler for the Indian market. The teaser also confirms the launch date of the two-wheeler in India. According to various reports, this teaser might suggest the launch of the much-awaited Gixxer 250 in India on the 20th May.
As seen from the teaser image, Suzuki showcases what seems to be the front headlamp unit of their new Gixxer 250 motorcycle. Suzuki has termed it as 'the most-exciting launch of the year'. The image also suggests that the new Suzuki Gixxer 250 scheduled to launch on 20th May might be a naked streetfighter, Although a fully-faired version might also be introduced at a later stage.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is said to borrow design cues inspired by some of its larger sibling, such as the GSX-S1000 and the recently launched GSX-S750.. The design will come with a muscular and aggressive design, with sculpted frames and fuel tank. However, it will continue to offer a rather upright and comfortable riding position, along with a linear performance.
Technical specifications of the upcoming Suzuki GIxxer 250 is yet to be revealed. Although we believe the new motorcycle might be powered by a single-cylinder liquid cooled 249cc engine churning out around 25bhp. The engine will further come mated to a standard six-speed gearbox unit.
The suspension could be handled by conventional telescopic front forks and a monoshock set up at the rear. Braking will be handled by discs at both ends, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Other features expected on the new Suzuki Gixxer 250: LED headlamps, LED Tail lights, LED turn indicators, slipper-clutch and a fully-digital instrument cluster among others.
As of now, there isn't much information regarding the new Suzuki two-wheeler currently. More details will be available closer to the date of launch of the new two-wheeler.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Suzuki Gixxer 250
Suzuki has confirmed the launch of a new two-wheeler in the Indian market on the 20th May. However, the model is yet to be confirmed, which will be done closer to the date of launch. If Suzuki does launch the Suzuki Gixxer 250 in the Indian market it might be priced in the range of around Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched, the new Suzuki Gixxer 250 will compete against the likes of the KTM 250 Duke and Yamaha FZ25.