- 22 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 33 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Akshaye Khanna On Marriage: I’m Not Cut Out For Sharing My Life With A Partner Or Kids
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles India is readying the launch of the new 2019 Gixxer 155 facelift in the market. The new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will come with a host of cosmetic and mechanical updates and is expected to go on sale in the country soon.
Ahead of its upcoming launch in India, the 2019 Gixxer 155 facelift has been spied at a warehouse. The spy pics showcase the motorcycle completely uncamouflaged. The images also reveal the changes made to the new motorcycle, compared to the outgoing model in the market.
In terms of design, the new Gixxer 155 facelift can be seen with a brand-new oval-shaped LED headlamp unit, newly designed fuel tank and a bunch of other elements. The new Gixxer 155 facelift will also borrow components from its faired sibling, the Gixxer 155 SF. The spy pics also showcase a dual-tone black and blue paint scheme on the new updated Gixxer 155.
The new Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will also get a new instrument cluster, borrowed from its faired sibling. Other features on the facelift version include split-seats, dual-pillion grab handles, LED tail lights and more high-set handlebars for better riding ergonomics.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Gixxer 155 facelift will feature the same engine as on its faired sibling. This includes a 155.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing14.1bhp and 14Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed transmission.
The 2019 Gixxer 155 SF was recently launched in the market, alongside its quarter-litre faired sibling, the Gixxer 250 SF. We got a chance to ride the 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF — here is our detailed review.
Suzuki is also said to be working on a naked version of the 250 SF, which is expected to launch in India, at a later stage. The new Suzuki Gixxer 250 will also feature a similar design to the upcoming 2019 Gixxer 155. However, it will come with a few changes, which will help it stand out among its smaller sibling. The Gixxer 250, will feature the same engine as the Gixxer 250SF — here is our detailed review of the new Suzuki Gixxer 250SF.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Facelift
The Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will come with a host of updates and additions, compared to the outgoing model in the market. The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will, however, continue to rival the likes of the Yamaha MT-15, KTM Duke 125 and the Honda CB Hornet in the market.
Image Source: Instagram