- 8 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Movies Mayanti Langer To Skip IPL 2020 As The Anchor Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Stuart Binny
- News Opposition parties question setting up of PM CARES Fund, allege it lacks transparency
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Sports Bagnaia hands second successive Misano pole to Vinales with costly late error
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Suzuki Motorcycles India is readying the launch of the new 2019 Gixxer 155 facelift in the market. The new 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will come with a host of cosmetic and mechanical updates and is expected to go on sale in the country soon.
Ahead of its upcoming launch in India, the 2019 Gixxer 155 facelift has been spied at a warehouse. The spy pics showcase the motorcycle completely uncamouflaged. The images also reveal the changes made to the new motorcycle, compared to the outgoing model in the market.
In terms of design, the new Gixxer 155 facelift can be seen with a brand-new oval-shaped LED headlamp unit, newly designed fuel tank and a bunch of other elements. The new Gixxer 155 facelift will also borrow components from its faired sibling, the Gixxer 155 SF. The spy pics also showcase a dual-tone black and blue paint scheme on the new updated Gixxer 155.
The new Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will also get a new instrument cluster, borrowed from its faired sibling. Other features on the facelift version include split-seats, dual-pillion grab handles, LED tail lights and more high-set handlebars for better riding ergonomics.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Gixxer 155 facelift will feature the same engine as on its faired sibling. This includes a 155.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing14.1bhp and 14Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed transmission.
The 2019 Gixxer 155 SF was recently launched in the market, alongside its quarter-litre faired sibling, the Gixxer 250 SF. We got a chance to ride the 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF — here is our detailed review.
Suzuki is also said to be working on a naked version of the 250 SF, which is expected to launch in India, at a later stage. The new Suzuki Gixxer 250 will also feature a similar design to the upcoming 2019 Gixxer 155. However, it will come with a few changes, which will help it stand out among its smaller sibling. The Gixxer 250, will feature the same engine as the Gixxer 250SF — here is our detailed review of the new Suzuki Gixxer 250SF.
Thoughts On The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Facelift
The Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will come with a host of updates and additions, compared to the outgoing model in the market. The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift will, however, continue to rival the likes of the Yamaha MT-15, KTM Duke 125 and the Honda CB Hornet in the market.
Image Source: Instagram