- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Important that I try to win games for India whenever I play: Shardul Thakur
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Royal Enfield is said to be working on a new base variant of the Thunderbird 350 in the Indian market. According to a leaked document released by Rushlane, the company is said to be working on introducing the more affordable version of the Thunderbird 350 in India very soon.
The new Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 base variant, will follow the likes of the Classic 350 S and the Bullet 350 X, which are more affordable versions of their respective models. Similar to the above-mentioned base variants, the new Thunderbird 350 will also come with a few subtle changes in design and feature list.
To start off with, the new base Thunderbird 350 will come with a single-channel ABS system, instead of the dual-channel ABS on the standard model. Other differences include the absence of chrome bits all around the motorcycle. The new base variant of the Thunderbird 350 will come with blacked out bits, this includes the exhaust pipes, engine cover and handlebars.
In terms of design, the new Thunderbird will mostly remain unchanged. However, the new variant will come with new paint schemes, similar to the Classic 350 S and the Bullet 350 X offerings.
Apart from the above changes, the new base-spec Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 will remain unchanged. It will be powered by the same 346cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19.8bhp and 28Nm of peak torque, mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
It will also continue to get the same telescopic suspension at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. Braking will also be handled by the same set of single discs at both the front and rear.
Royal Enfield recently introduced the cheaper versions of the Classic 350 and the Bullet 350 in the Indian market. The new affordable variants of the Classic and Bullet motorcycles have been received extremely well in the market, bringing in good volume sales for the Chennai-based brand in the month of August 2019.
Thoughts On The New Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Base Variant
Royal Enfield has received an extremely positive response with the lower base variants introduced on the popular Classic 350 and Bullet 350 models in the market. The company now hopes to replicate the same for Thunderbird 350 as well. Apart from the new base variant, Royal Enfield is also working on updating its entire product lineup to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms as well.