- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- News IBPS RRB PO Prelims result 2019 revised notification to be released today
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kawasaki India has launched the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is priced at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of upgrades in terms of both cosmetics and additional features.
The locally-assembled 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now even more affordable than the previous model; Rs 31,000 more cheaper to be exact. The ZX-10R is the cheapest litre-class superbike available in the Indian market, while still boasting of a host of features and equipment.
Bookings for the 2020 Kawasaki ZX-10R already began in April, for an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh. The booking window for the first batch of the ZX-10R began on the 26th April and will close on the 30th May. Deliveries of the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is said to begin from the mid-week of June.
The new 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with a host of upgrades, especially in the mechanical aspect of the motorcycle. The new Ninja ZX-10R comes powered by the same 998cc liquid-cooled in-line four cylinder engine. However, it now produces a higher power output of 203bhp (213bhp with ram air-intake) at 13,500rpm and 115Nm of peak torque at 11,200rpm. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with 43mm inverted forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear; both with pre-load adjustability and damping. Braking on the ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm disc up front and a single 220mm disc at the rear from Brembo.
In terms of features, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with finger follower valve actuation, designed by the engineers from the kawasaki World Superbike (WSBK) team. Other features also include Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC), electronic throttle valves, Ohlins electronic steering damper, three-mode power selection and ABS.
Thoughts On The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja Zx-10R
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is the most affordable litre-class motorcycle in the Indian market. The Ninja ZX-10R rivals the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R1, BMW S 1000 RR and the Ducati Panigale in the Indian market.