- 3 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 2 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Working On A New Electric Car Under Rs 10 Lakh — An Electric Vehicle For The Masses
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- News Veteran Bengali actor Swarup Dutta passes away
- Sports My target is to qualify for World Championships and then Tokyo Olympics: Dutee Chand
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora's Colourful Dress Is What You Need On A Dull Rainy Day
- Technology Exclusive: Baseus Plans to Manufacture Products In India By 2020
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Hero MotoCorp is all set to launch their all-new offering, the Xpulse 200 in the Indian market. The Hero Xpulse 200 is a replacement to the discontinued Impulse motorcycle offering in the market.
Ahead of its expected launch in the coming weeks, fresh spy pics of the 2019 Hero Xpulse 200 has been leaked online. The spy pics showcase the new Xpulse 200 completely undisguised and production-ready.
The upcoming Hero Xpulse will be available in two variants: 200 and 200T (T stands for 'touring'). The Xpulse 200 is the more off-road oriented offering while the 200T is a road-biased variant.
Both variants of the Hero Xpulse come powered by the same 199.6cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. This is also the same power unit powering the Xtreme 200R offering. The engine produces 18.4bhp and 17.1Nm of peak torque mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. However, the engine will be tuned slightly differently from that on the Xtreme 200R offering.
The Hero Xpulse concept featured telescopic front forks and a monoshock suspension set up, which are likely to be carried forward onto the production-spec model as well. The front forks are said to offer 190mm of travel while the rear offers 170mm of travel. The motorcycles sit on 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels. The off-road variant can be seen with wire-spoke rims while the 200T variant is offered with alloy wheels.
Other features seen on the upcoming Hero Xpulse includes knuckle guards, smoked windscreen, LED lighting all around, highset exhaust, narrow seats, digital instrument cluster, steel bash plates and a standard single-channel ABS system. There are also reports suggesting that the Hero Xpulse will be available with Bluetooth connectivity and navigation as well.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Hero Xpulse 200
The Hero Xpulse 200 has been one of the most-anticipated motorcycles from the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer. The Xpulse is expected to be launched in India in the coming weeks. Once introduced in the Indian market, it will be one of the most affordable adventure-tourer offering in the country. The Hero Xpulse 200 will rival against the likes of the BMW G 310 GS and the Royal Enfield Himalayan in the country.
Image Courtesy: Motopixeltv