- 10 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 11 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Hero MotoCorp just launched their all-new Pleasure Plus 110 in India. The scooter is loaded with new features, design cues, and also features a different engine. Here's all you need to know about the new Pleasure Plus 110cc scooter.
More Oomph In The Design
Hero MotoCorp took a different approach with the new Pleasure Plus. The new model features a Neo-retro design as compared to the sharp and angular older generation model. The scooter looks more curvy, and is complemented with brushed metal finished accents body. Adding to its appeal is a box-shaped headlamp, and a sleeker tail lamp. The side panels are slimmer and make the scooter stand out.
The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes loaded with features. It has a split analogue console with a side stand indicator, open apron-mounted storage compartment, a USB charging socket, and an LED boot lamp. All of these are offered as standard. In addition, the scooter also features a dual-textured seat.
Bigger Engine; More Power
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features a bigger 110.9cc, air-cooled engine that produces 8bhp @ 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm @ 5,500rpm. That is an increase of 1bhp 0.6Nm from the older model that features a 102cc engine. Hero MotoCorp has maintained the kerb weight of 101kgbut have made Pleasure Plus a bit quicker.
Underpinnings Are The Same
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features the same suspension setup that is on the outgoing model. Telescopic forks would have been a fantastic edition. Braking duties are handles by 130mm drum brakes at both ends. The scooter also features 10-inch alloy and tubeless tyres.
Affordable And Bang For The Buck
Priced at Rs 47,300 for the cast-wheel version, and Rs 49,300 for the alloy wheel variant, the Hero Pleasure Plus is the most affordable scooter in the 110cc scooter segment. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 undercuts its nearest competitors: the Activa I by around Rs 1,700 and the Scooty Zest by Rs 2,200. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Totally worth it, isn't it? The new Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes fully loaded from the get-go, and has loads of features for the asking price. Sure the fuel capacity has reduced from a 5-litre tank to a 4.8-litre tank but so what? We'd take 'feature rich' over a larger fuel tank, any day. And it's 200ml anyway!