- 1 hr ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Is All Smiles As He Shoots With Wife Jaya & Daughter Shweta; Says 'Family At Work'
- News Cyclone Nivar: Rain alert in Bengaluru for a week
- Finance Gold Prices Slip Below Rs 48,500 As Stock Markets Thrive
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Technology Poco M3 Announced: Top Features Of Latest Budget Smartphone Detailed
- Sports India tour of Australia: Shastri backs his bowlers to conquer Australia
- Lifestyle What Is Pandemic Fatigue? Know More About How To Deal With This Mental Issue
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hero MotoCorp just launched their all-new Pleasure Plus 110 in India. The scooter is loaded with new features, design cues, and also features a different engine. Here's all you need to know about the new Pleasure Plus 110cc scooter.
More Oomph In The Design
Hero MotoCorp took a different approach with the new Pleasure Plus. The new model features a Neo-retro design as compared to the sharp and angular older generation model. The scooter looks more curvy, and is complemented with brushed metal finished accents body. Adding to its appeal is a box-shaped headlamp, and a sleeker tail lamp. The side panels are slimmer and make the scooter stand out.
The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes loaded with features. It has a split analogue console with a side stand indicator, open apron-mounted storage compartment, a USB charging socket, and an LED boot lamp. All of these are offered as standard. In addition, the scooter also features a dual-textured seat.
Bigger Engine; More Power
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features a bigger 110.9cc, air-cooled engine that produces 8bhp @ 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm @ 5,500rpm. That is an increase of 1bhp 0.6Nm from the older model that features a 102cc engine. Hero MotoCorp has maintained the kerb weight of 101kgbut have made Pleasure Plus a bit quicker.
Underpinnings Are The Same
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features the same suspension setup that is on the outgoing model. Telescopic forks would have been a fantastic edition. Braking duties are handles by 130mm drum brakes at both ends. The scooter also features 10-inch alloy and tubeless tyres.
Affordable And Bang For The Buck
Priced at Rs 47,300 for the cast-wheel version, and Rs 49,300 for the alloy wheel variant, the Hero Pleasure Plus is the most affordable scooter in the 110cc scooter segment. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 undercuts its nearest competitors: the Activa I by around Rs 1,700 and the Scooty Zest by Rs 2,200. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Totally worth it, isn't it? The new Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes fully loaded from the get-go, and has loads of features for the asking price. Sure the fuel capacity has reduced from a 5-litre tank to a 4.8-litre tank but so what? We'd take 'feature rich' over a larger fuel tank, any day. And it's 200ml anyway!