- 6 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 22 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News ‘Your arrangements will take care of all': Adar Poonawalla praises PM Modi’s vaccine vision
- Movies Poonam Pandey Reconciles With Husband Sam Bombay Amid Assault Allegations
- Sports East Bengal to make ISL debut in 2020
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ducati Scrambler 1100 to receive two new variants soon. The new variants of the Scrambler 1100: Pro & Pro Sport will be part of the motorcycle's MY2020 lineup. According to Bennetts.co.uk, the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro & Pro Sport will be unveiled at the 2020 Ducati Premiere, to be held in October.
The current Ducati Scrambler line-up includes the iconic Cafe Racer, Desert Sled, Full Throttle, Sixty2, 1100, 1100 Special, and 1100 Sport. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro and 1100 Sport Pro will be the two newest versions of the bike.
The information on the launch of newer versions was revealed in an (EPA) Environmental Product Declaration document released by Ducati in the USA. The document mentions several 2020 Ducati motorcycles that will be carried over unchanged from the 2019 range. The document also reveals the details of Scrambler Ducati 1100 Pro and the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Sport Pro added to the list.
The new versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 would share the same engine with the current Scrambler 1100 as per the document. The 1076cc air-cooled L-twin engine produces 86hp and 88Nm of torque.
Ducati already offer a performance version of the Scrambler 1100, in the form of the 1100 Sport. This model features traction control and Ohlins suspension against the likes of the Marzocchi/Kayaba suspension set-up in the standard models.
We are unsure of the changes on the newer versions compared to the already loaded Scrambler 1100 Sport. We expect the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro and Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro to have features similar to the Scrambler Desert Sled.
The Desert Sled features knobby and taller suspension to help with the off-road capability. We also expect the newer versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 to compete against the Triumph 1200 Scrambler.
With the 2020 Ducati World Premiére around the corner the company prepares to launch two more versions of the globally sold Scrambler 1100.
Apart from the two new models in the Scrambler 1100 range, Ducati also has plans to introduce other models as well. This includes the Panigale V2, Streetfighter V4, Multistrada V4, Multistrada Grand Tour and Scrambler Icon Dark.
The Ducati World Premiere will be a stand-alone event held on the 23rd of October, 2019 to announce the diverse line-up of the company.
Thoughts About The Two New Version Of Ducati Scrambler 1100
The Ducati has hinted to add two new versions from their Scrambler family by the end of this year. This gives the buyer more options to choose from, in the "Scrambler" family. We will wait to see what would be the final spec sheet of the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Pro and the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Sport Pro and report back after the launch.