- 1 hr ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- News Cyclone Nivar: Rain alert in Bengaluru for a week
- Finance Gold Prices Slip Below Rs 48,500 As Stock Markets Thrive
- Education MHT CET Law Result 2020: Check Result Link And Other Details
- Technology Poco M3 Announced: Top Features Of Latest Budget Smartphone Detailed
- Sports India tour of Australia: Shastri backs his bowlers to conquer Australia
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 24 Highlights: Aly Gets Nominted For His Aggression, Kavita Breaks Down
- Lifestyle What Is Pandemic Fatigue? Know More About How To Deal With This Mental Issue
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Ducati Scrambler 1100 to receive two new variants soon. The new variants of the Scrambler 1100: Pro & Pro Sport will be part of the motorcycle's MY2020 lineup. According to Bennetts.co.uk, the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro & Pro Sport will be unveiled at the 2020 Ducati Premiere, to be held in October.
The current Ducati Scrambler line-up includes the iconic Cafe Racer, Desert Sled, Full Throttle, Sixty2, 1100, 1100 Special, and 1100 Sport. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro and 1100 Sport Pro will be the two newest versions of the bike.
The information on the launch of newer versions was revealed in an (EPA) Environmental Product Declaration document released by Ducati in the USA. The document mentions several 2020 Ducati motorcycles that will be carried over unchanged from the 2019 range. The document also reveals the details of Scrambler Ducati 1100 Pro and the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Sport Pro added to the list.
The new versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 would share the same engine with the current Scrambler 1100 as per the document. The 1076cc air-cooled L-twin engine produces 86hp and 88Nm of torque.
Ducati already offer a performance version of the Scrambler 1100, in the form of the 1100 Sport. This model features traction control and Ohlins suspension against the likes of the Marzocchi/Kayaba suspension set-up in the standard models.
We are unsure of the changes on the newer versions compared to the already loaded Scrambler 1100 Sport. We expect the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro and Scrambler 1100 Sport Pro to have features similar to the Scrambler Desert Sled.
The Desert Sled features knobby and taller suspension to help with the off-road capability. We also expect the newer versions of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 to compete against the Triumph 1200 Scrambler.
With the 2020 Ducati World Premiére around the corner the company prepares to launch two more versions of the globally sold Scrambler 1100.
Apart from the two new models in the Scrambler 1100 range, Ducati also has plans to introduce other models as well. This includes the Panigale V2, Streetfighter V4, Multistrada V4, Multistrada Grand Tour and Scrambler Icon Dark.
The Ducati World Premiere will be a stand-alone event held on the 23rd of October, 2019 to announce the diverse line-up of the company.
Thoughts About The Two New Version Of Ducati Scrambler 1100
The Ducati has hinted to add two new versions from their Scrambler family by the end of this year. This gives the buyer more options to choose from, in the "Scrambler" family. We will wait to see what would be the final spec sheet of the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Pro and the Scrambler Ducati 1100 Sport Pro and report back after the launch.