- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4MATIC+ Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.20 Crore
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Launches The Urban Cruiser Compact-SUV In India: Prices Start At Rs 8.4 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Launched With Super-Moto ABS: Priced At Rs 1,23,500
- News Now China triggers a border row with Nepal with construction of 11 structures
- Finance UTI AMC To Launch IPO On 29 Sept; SBI, LIC And BoB To Sell Stake
- Movies FIR Filed Against Anurag Kashyap After Actress Accused Him Of Sexual Misconduct
- Sports Big setback for Royal Challengers Bangalore as key all-rounder suffers side strain
- Technology Oppo 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Real Life Charging Test: Best In Business?
- Lifestyle Missing Out On Photoshoot Inspiration? Let Mahira Khan Inspire You With Her White Gown Look
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati has announced that they are all set to expand its dealership reach in India with a new showroom in New Delhi.
The Italian brand has entered into a new partnership with North Star Automotive for the same. The North Star Automotive will look into the operations of the existing Delhi NCR showroom which is located in Gurgaon apart from opening a new dealership.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India stated, "We're very excited to partner with North Star Automotive for Ducati's official dealership in Delhi NCR. The team at North Star Automotive brings with it an unparalleled experience from the luxury motorcycle industry and racing! Ducati is a brand that's synonymous with passion and what better way to initiate the dealership in New Delhi with some of the most passionate and respected motorcyclists in the Delhi NCR rider circuit."
The company's new dealership in Delhi will be equipped with 3S facilities - Sales, Service & Spares. It will also cater to the entire range of Ducati motorcycles comprising of all thirty-two models across the portfolio.
The entire range starts from the iconic Monster, Diavels, the Multistrada and Hypermotard family, sport-road SuperSport, and the most powerful Panigale superbikes including the Panigale V4 and the V4 R.
Sanjeev Oberoi, Dealer Partner, North Star Automotive said, "Partnering with Ducati has been a dream that has now come true. North Star Automotive consists of a team that understands the Ducati brand, has an impeccable knowledge of motorcycles and is also passionate about racing which is in the DNA of Ducati. We're all set to deliver a world-class Ducati experience to all the riders in the Delhi NCR region and share the red passion."
Ducati currently has eight dealerships across India. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Icon at INR 7,89,000 (Ex-showroom India) goes all the way to the Panigale V4 916 25th Anniversary Edition at INR 54,90,000 (Ex-showroom India).
Thoughts On The New Ducati Dealership
Ducati already has a big fan following in our country and a lot of people buy these motorcycles. However, with this new dealership, it will be easy for the people who own Ducatis to get their motorcycle checked and serviced under one roof.