- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- 4 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 5 hrs ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- Sports I-League club from Delhi could be announced next week: AIFF general secretary
- Movies Gulshan Devaiah Is Trying To Look After Himself, Doesn’t Want To Ever Slip Into A Dark Place
- News Cong didn't want resolution of Ram Janmabhoomi land dispute: Yogi Adityanath
- Finance How To Pick The Right Gold Investment?
- Technology Meet Dodo Drop App, An Alternative To Chinese File-Sharing Apps
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bajaj Auto India is all set to introduce their new 2019 Dominar 400 in India. Ahead of its launch, fresh images of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 has surfaced online. The images showcase the new Dominar 400 in a new green paint scheme.
The upcoming 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 comes with a number of changes. These updates include a host of cosmetic and mechanical changes compared to the outgoing model.
In terms of design updates, the new Bajaj Dominar 400 comes with slightly tweaked headlamps, which has been restyled to look smaller than before. The fuel tank has also been updated with a new set of decals while still retaining the same overall shape. The rearview mirror stalks have been updated and are now made of forged aluminium. The rear pillion seats now come embossed with the letter 'D', which denotes the Dominar 400 name.
The design of the alloy wheels on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400, however, has been retained from the previous model. The tail lights design has also remained unchanged, apart from slight tweaks. The new Dominar 400 also comes with a new twin-barrel exhaust.
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with a secondary LCD screen mounted on the fuel tank. This screen displays the gear position, trip meter and time. The main instrument cluster has remained unchanged, however, it now does come with dynamic fuel economy and distance to service display.
Mechanically, the new Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to be powered by the same 373.3cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. However, Bajaj has tuned the engine to produce an additional 5bhp over the previous 35bhp power output while churning out the same 34Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical updates include the addition of upside-down forks at the front; replacing the conventional telescopic suspension set up. The rear suspension continues to use the same monoshock set up as before. Braking is handled by the same 320mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS system.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Details
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 will launch in the Indian market, sometime in the coming weeks. We can expect the pricing of the new Dominar 400 to be slightly higher than the current model. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Dominar 400 rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 390, Honda CB300R and the Royal Enfield Classic 350 models.