- 32 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 3 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto has started production of their upcoming 2019 Dominar 400. First spy images of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS rolling out of production has been leaked online. The 2019 Dominar 400 can be seen on the production line in a new green paint scheme.
Bajaj is planning to launch the 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market, in the coming days. The motorcycle brand had previously also released a new TVC (television commercial) video for the new Dominar 400 — Watch the video here.
The TVC also gave us a clear look at all the new changes on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400. One of the main updates on the 2019 model is the addition of the upside down front forks while the braking unit at the front has been moved to the left side of the motorcycle, mainly to improve weight distribution.
Other updates on the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400: redesigned tank panel with more blacked-out bits compared to the outgoing model and smaller tank cowls on the 2019 model as well. The new Dominar 400 also comes with a reworked exhaust system, updated instrument cluster, re-tuned engine and blacked-out rims with polished outer edges (Bajaj has removed the gold-coloured rims).
The re-tuned engine and the exhaust system will allow the new Dominar 400 to comply with the strict emission norms. It will also provide a slight bump in power while offering a throatier exhaust note.
The exact power output of the new Bajaj Dominar 400 is yet to be revealed. However, it does continue to be powered by the same 373.3 single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The outgoing model produces 34bhp and 35Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
As mentioned before, the new Dominar 400 will feature USD front forks and a monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 320mm disc at the front and a 230mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 is expected to be introduced in the market soon. Once launched in India, the new Dominar 400 might be priced slightly higher than the outgoing model. It will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR310 and even the upcoming Honda CB300R in India.