- 23 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News BSF Constable Recruitment 2020 full list: Check here
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Gives Befitting Reply To A Troll Who Called Her A 'Faltu Heroine'
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 launched in India. The Turismo Veloce 800 is the first adventure-tourer offering from MV Agusta in the Indian market and is priced at Rs 18.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The MV Agusta is sold in India through Kinetic Motoroyale. They also announced the launch of their latest dealership in India, situated in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. TGlobally, the adventure-tourer offering is available in four variants: Turismo Veloce 800, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso SCS and Turismo Veloce 800 RC SCS. However, the company has introduced only the standard variant in the Indian market for now. The other variants of the motorcycle are expected to be launched in India at a later stage.
In terms of design, the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 comes with a sharp, bold and aggressive design. It carries forward a number of signature design elements, similar to those on other models in the brand's lineup.
This includes the LED headlamps from the F3 and the triple exhaust pipes from the Brutale 800. Other features on the Turismo Veloce 800 include LED tail lights, LED turn indicators integrated on the fairings and hand guards.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is powered by a 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine. This is the same engine which also powers the F3, producing 110bhp at 10,150rpm and 80nm of torque at 7,100rpm. MV Agusta also claims that 90 percent of the total torque will be available from 3,800rpm itself. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox, with a quick-shifter as standard.
The suspension on the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is through Marzocchi forks at the front and a sachs monoshock set-up at the rear. Braking is handled by 320mm dual-disc setup at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard (from Bosch).
The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tyres front and back with 120/70 and 190/55 tyre profiles, respectively. The adventure-tourer also comes with rear-wheel lift mitigation as well.
MV Agusta also offers the Turismo Veloce 800 with a host of electronic riding aids and features. This includes MVICS electronics system, full multimap ride-by-wire throttle, 8-level traction control, hydraulic activated slipper clutch and an EAS 2.0 electronic up and down gearbox.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is offered in a range of three colour options: Grey/Dark Grey, Mica Blue/Dark Grey and Red/Dark Grey.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is the company's first adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The Turismo Veloce 800 will take on rivals such as the Ducati Multistrada 950, Triumph Tiger 800 and the BMW F 850 GS in the Indian market.