- 13 hrs ago Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Five-Continents Drive From India To Vietnam Flagged Off In Bangalore
- 15 hrs ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- News Mumbai rains: Residents gear up for ‘heavy rainfall’ today, all schools closed
- Sports Virat Kohli says India will monitor new players temper in South Africa series
- Movies Vijay Teaming Up With Perarasu For Thalapathy 65; What Is The Truth?
- Technology Buying Guide: Realme Smartphones With 6GB RAM To Buy In India Right Now
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
MV Agusta has introduced the Brutale 800RR America Edition in India. The superbike manufacturer has allocated just five units of the America Edition for India, each costing Rs 18.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America in India is cheaper than the standard Brutale 800RR in India; priced at Rs 18.99 lakh, again ex-showroom (India). The reason for this difference in cost is due to the exchange rate at the time of import.
The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America name, is in reference to the original 'S America 750' model from 1975. The 1975 MV Agusta S America 750 featured an in-line four-cylinder 75bhp engine. 25 years later, MV Agusta revived the 'America' name with its first-ever Brutale - again a four-cylinder motorcycle. Later in 2017, MV Agusta introduced the three-cylinder Brutale America, which received special colour schemes as well.
The new MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America comes with a number of visual changes, compared to the standard model. It also receives a special Red, White and Blue livery. There are also 'America Special Edition' decals on the instrument cluster cover and with the production number of the particular model. Customers of the Brutale 800RR America will also receive a certificate of authenticity as well.
In terms of mechanicals, however, the America Edition remains unchanged. It carries forward the same 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine producing 140bhp and 87Nm of torque. The engine sits inside a steel trellis frame and uses upside down forks from Marzocchi and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear from Sachs.
The America Edition of the MV Agusta Brutale 800RR is limited to just 200 models worldwide. Out of these, only five units have been allocated for the Indian market.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America
MV Agusta launched the Brutale 800RR in the Indian market last year in October. The Brutale 800RR is one of the lightest and fastest motorcycles in its segment weighing in at just 175kg. The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR will rival the likes of the Ducati Monster 821, Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple.