- 11 hrs ago Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- 12 hrs ago New (Upcoming) Kia Cars Launches In India: Two Models Confirmed Including Carnival & New Compact-SUV
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Extreme Off-Road Video: SUV Gets Stuck & Rescued By Jeep Cherokee
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Anniversary Edition Detailed On Official Video: 90 Units Only
- News Indian Navy SSR AA result 2019 declared: Website responding now
- Technology Last Week Top Most Trending Smartphones: Realme X2 Pro, Oppo K5, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Lifestyle Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
MV Agusta has launched three new motorcycles in the Indian market. The MV Agusta Dragster series models consisting of the 800 RR, 800 RR America & 800 RR Pirelli are now on sale in the Indian market.
The MV Agusta 800 RR Dragster & 800 RR America Dragster are both priced at Rs 18.73 lakh. The MV Agusta 800 RR Pirelli Dragster, on the other hand, is priced higher at Rs 21.5 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
All three superbikes are powered by the same 798cc three-cylinder engines. It produces 140bhp at 12,300rpm and 87Nm of torque at 10,100rpm; mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycles weigh in at just 168kg, allowing it to reach a top speed of 244km/h. All three motorcycle use 43mm suspension set-up at the front and a mono-shock at the rear, with preload and rebound adjustability. Braking is handled by dual 320mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear.
The MV Agusta 800 RR and 800 RR America motorcycles ride on a set of 17-inch tyres with 120/70 and 200/50 tyre profiles. The MV Agusta 800 RR Pirelli also ride on the same 17-inch wheels. The front tyre profile is also the same at 120/70, however, the rear tyre is slightly different at 200/55. Also, the 800 RR Pirelli, as the name suggests comes with ‘Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa' rubber at both ends.
Other differences between the three motorcycles is that the MV Agusta 800 RR America Dragster is a limited edition model with only 200 units available. Apart from these, all three motorcycles remain the same.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR is offered in two dual-tone paint scheme options: Ice Pearl White/Dark Matte Grey and Nardo Grey/Dark Metallic Black. The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR America is offered with special livery, inspired by the US flag.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is offered in two dual-tone paint scheme as well. This includes Matte Black/ Pirelli Yellow and Ice Pearl White/America Blue.
MV Agusta, the Italian superbike manufacturer sells its models in the Indian market through Kinetic Motoroyale. The company sells a number of brands in the Indian market, alongside the MV Agusta.
Kinetic Motoroyale currently has showrooms in Thane-Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi and Vashi. These showrooms are multi-brand dealerships, selling a number of premium motorcycles from various manufacturers.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta 800 RR Dragster Series
MV Agusta is one of the most popular Italian superbike manufacturers in the Indian market. The company sells its superbikes, in partnership with Kinetic Motoroyale across the country. Kinetic Motoroyale is currently said to be looking for dealer partners to set up new showrooms across new cities in India.