- 42 min ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Toyota Registers 1,639 Units Of Sales Since Resuming Operations
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier Dark BS6 Special Edition SUV Started To Arrive At Dealerships
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Movies Wajid Khan Death: Hina Khan, Maniesh Paul, Ravi Dubey And Other TV Actors Express Shock And Grief
- Lifestyle 12 Personality Traits Of People Born In The Month Of June That Make Them Special
- News Violence, abuse and rude behaviour against front-line workers not acceptable: PM
- Sports Australia cricketers resume training at Sydney Olympic Park
- Technology Vivo X50 Series Confirmed To Hit Indian Market Soon: Report
- Finance Voltas Jumps Over 11% On Q4 Results, Brokerage Calls
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Motoroyale launches its first multi-brand showroom in Bangalore. The new dealership takes the total number of such showrooms up to five in India. Motoroyale is India's first multi-brand superbike manufacturer, selling motorcycles from premium brands such as Hyosung, FB Mondial, SWM, Norton and MV Agusta.
This makes it the only manufacturer in India to have such a wide variety of motorcycles under its umbrella. The motorcycles sold at Motoroyale's dealership range from a price of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 60 lakh. The same is also its USP as it has something premium for every customer.
Under the Hyosung brand, Motoroyale sells cruisers and sportbikes. Hip cafe racers/scramblers are taken care of by FB Mondial. Dual purpose motorcycles are dealt with by SWM and Norton is its legendary, historic brand.
MV Agusta is Motoroyale's crown jewel and sells high performance supersport and street naked motorcycles. Avant Garde Motorrz is the dealer partner for Motoroyale in Bangalore and the showroom is located at Lavelle road.
Lavelle road is a popular place for premium cars and motorcycle showrooms with brands like Lamborghini, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Ducati, BMW Motorrad and Harley-Davidson in the vicinity. In a posh location such as this, having five superbike brands under one roof should draw a lot of customers to Motoroyale.
Motoroyale earlier retailed only MV Agusta and only recently launched the other four brands. It was after the launch of FB Mondial, Hyosung, SWM and Norton that Motoroyale started revamping their dealership network.
The company now has dealerships in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi and Bangalore. The cities of Pune, Indore, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Kolkata are up next.
Ajinkya Firodia, managing director of Motoroyale said, "Bangalore is a huge and growing market for superbikes and we are delighted to offer to the bike enthusiast a complete range of products from across the globe, all under one roof."
Motoroyale's motorcycles are assembled at the company's plant in Ahmednagar with a capacity of assembling 30,000 vehicles annually. Motoroyale is trying to be the forst manufacturer to assemble Norton motorcycles outside of England. If that happens, Norton motorcycles would be nearly 40 percent cheaper than it presently is.
Thoughts On Motoroyale's Exclusive Multibrand Superbike Showroom In Bangalore
Motoroyale is a pioneer of sorts. It is a brand presented by Kinetic which everyone knows as the scooter which put India on two wheels. The Kinetic Honda was an icon, and building on that success now with Motoroyale, the company is looking at premium motorcycles.