- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Bangalore based mobility start-up Bounce announced that it has partnered with Exicom Tele-Systems to make an entry in to the electric mobility segment. Exicom will supply Bounce with Lithium-ion batteries & charging solutions, and this will allow the company to make an entry in to the electric mobility space.
Bounce currently operates a fleet of a few thousand scooters, and the company wants to expand operations over the next year. Bounce provides last mile connectivity via dock-less scooters wherein users pick up and drop a scooter at their place of convenience.
Vivekananda Hallekere, the Chief Executive Officer at Bounce, said, "India is at the cusp of an electric mobility revolution and we at Bounce believe that we are in a position to accelerate these changes. We believe that electric mobility will take off first with shared mobility."
Anant Nahata, the Managing Director at Exicom said that the company was delighted, and is looking forward to supporting Bounce on its electrification journey by providing the most advanced Lithium-ion batteries and efficient charging solutions.
This partnership will allow Bounce to operate the largest electric two-wheeler fleet in the shared mobility space in India. The Bangalore based company has already completed over 5 lakh rides, covering over 30 lakh kilometers within 10 months of launching the service.
Exicom currently has interests in power electronics and energy systems markets for over two decades, and enjoys a leading position electric vehicle ecosystem solutions as well.
In related news, Vivekananda Hallekere also operates WickedRide, a company dedicated to the motorcycle rental space. The company was founded in 2014 and runs operation across Bangalore, Mysore, Hampi, Belgavi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, and Delhi.
Their fleet include motorcycles from Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson, Honda, Jawa Motorcycles, BMW, Bajaj Auto, Ducati, Kawasaki, KTM, and Benelli among others. Motorcycles can be booked via their website, and the company offers both short and long term rentals.
Thoughts About The Bounce Exicom Tele-Systems Partnership
WickedRide and Bounce have always been at the forefront of the rental mobility space in the country. Partnering with Exicom will allow Bounce to enter the electric mobility space, and the partnership will allow for the company to be the market leader in the EV segment in the country.