- 5 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 5 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- News Anyone dividing country is criminal: Pragya Thakur on Nehru
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
After the successful launch of Mobil Super Moto engine oil portfolio last year, ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd, which is a wholly-owned affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation, has launched the Mobil Super Moto Synthetic Technology 15W-50 engine oil.
The Mobil Super Moto Synthetic Technology 15W-50 engine oil has been designed specifically catering to the Indian climate conditions for four-stroke motorcycles. The engine oil is available in 2.5-litre pack size and carries a price tag of Rs 1000.
This advanced engine oil offers 57 per cent better protection against wear and tear of the engine (based on Industry Standard Engine test sequence IVA in API SL). The engine oil's features are especially relevant to India's climate, with different parts of the country experiencing widely diverse weather conditions.
The additives present in the oil help in keeping the engine protected from any deposit formation in the hot spots. It also ensures a cleaner running engine for a longer time. The oil is formulated to further optimise the performance of the engine by offering better low- and high-temperature viscosity performance at different temperature extremes.
Rajou Kalyanasundaram, General Manager, Automotive Lubricants, ExxonMobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd said, "Owing to the strong growth of Cruiser Motorcycles in India, the demand for Viscosity Grade 15W-50 has almost doubled in last one year. With this new product, we are catering to the changing demands of the customers and expanding our existing portfolio."
"Mobil Super Moto Synthetic Technology 15W-50 engine oil takes our long tradition of technological superiority a step further by providing a three-way engine protection system that shields the engine, transmission and clutch which ensures optimum maintenance of the engine and improved fuel efficiency under any driving condition," he further stated.
Thoughts On The Mobil Super Moto Synthetic Technology 15W-50 Engine Oil
The engine oil is one of the most important components of a vehicle. If the right kind of oil is put in the engine the life of the engine will extend as there will be very less wear and tear. By launching the Mobil Super Moto Synthetic Technology 15W-50 engine oil, at such an affordable price ExxonMobil has done a fantastic job. Now bikers, after putting this oil, can peacefully head out for long trips without any worries.