- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
A video of a young kid riding a miniature Royal Enfield is going viral on the internet. The video from ETV Andhra Pradesh shows the young boy riding on a replica of the Royal Enfield Bullet. The small motorcycle is powered by a battery and an electric motor and was built from scratch by the boy's father.
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest motorcycle brands in the world. It is the oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production. Over the years, the brand has garnered lakhs of fans and a cult following.
Royal Enfield's fan following even includes little kids whose faces light up on hearing the word 'Bullet'. Well, it seems we have one such kid here who loves bullets and his father happened to be so passionate about bullets that he could build a miniature one from scratch. It is no surprise then, that the little kid loves his Bullet.
The Bullet is the most iconic Royal Enfield motorcycle, especially in India. It has been in production since 1931 and the design hasn't really changed a lot over the decades. It still has the same-old rugged design, bare-basic electronics and a basic engine too.
The miniature model created by the man in Kollam, Kerala imbibes the same design. The body parts were created using fibre while the chassis was made from steel. The miniature Royal Enfield Bullet measures 122cm in length and 65cm in height.
The replica mimics all the little details of a Royal Enfield Bullet, including the iconic long exhaust system, the Royal Enfield logo hand-painted on the tank and the signature leg guards. It also features suspension that looks exactly like the ones on a Bullet.
The circular headlamp with the speedometer and odometer above it is seen on the replica, exactly like the Bullet. The motorcycle is powered by an electric motor and a battery. The rear wheel is driven by a belt.
The video claims that the motorcycle has a playtime of around 3 hours on one charge. It seems like the performance of the motorcycle has been limited to a slow speed keeping safety in mind. In the meanwhile, Royal Enfield is actually working on an electric motorcycle to be launched in India and International markets. Details on the motorcycle are scarce at the moment.
Thoughts On Miniature Electric Royal Enfield Bullet Being Built By A Father For His Kid
The little boy certainly seems to be enjoying his new Bullet, riding it around with shades on. The kid is picking up a love for riding and for motorcycles at a very young age. It would be great if the child could be taught about safety and the importance of riding gear at a young age too.