- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
The MAVOX range of helmets have been launched in the Indian market. The MAVOX range currently consists of three helmet models and prices range from Rs 1,485 to Rs 3,000. The helmets are developed and manufactured by Sandhar Amkin Industries Pvt Ltd.
In a statement to the media, the company has claimed that the helmets have been tested and constructed keeping in mind the everyday use of a rider. At the moment, there are just three helmet models under the MAVOX range — OX10, OX11 and FX Max.
The MAVOX OX10 has been priced at Rs 1,485 and the OX11 will cost you Rs 1,650. The MAVOX FX Max has been priced at Rs 2,400 for a solid shade and Rs 3,000 for one with graphics. The FX Max gets a water-tight interface visor to help the rider in rainy conditions. More helmet designs will be added to the line-up in a phased manner.
Ayyushman mehta, the Managing Director of Sandhar Amkin Industries Pvt. Ltd was quoted as saying, "most two-wheeler accidents in India result in head injuries. He added that in such a situation, helmets that are not just accessible but highly protective and aesthetically designed at the same time are the need of the hour, and with Mavox we strive to deliver on that demand."
Sandhar Amkin Industries has set up a pilot manufacturing facility at Manesar with a production capacity of 20 Lakh helmets a year. The facility is expandable and more manufacturing capabilities will be added as and when demand increases. The company claims to have invested Rs 25 crore in the project.
Jayant Davar, the Co-Chairman and Managing Director of Sandhar Technologies Ltd. was quoted as saying, "Leveraging the latest tech to build quality products is at the heart of 'Mavox,' and the brand strives to provide the best build to Indian customers. The company will continue to innovate in its journey to manufacture products that are the best combination of style, safety and accessibility."
Thoughts On MAVOX Range Of Helmets Launched In India
India is the largest two-wheeler market in the world and it is still growing in terms of sales and also in terms of the number of products on offer. It is obvious that, along with growth in two-wheeler sales, there will be growth in the sale of helmets as well.
Hence, though there are several well-established players already functioning in the helmet market in India, there are many opportunities still left untapped. MAVOX range of helmets will make use of those opportunities. With the current pricing, we see the new helmet brand gaining popularity pretty quickly.