- 15 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 19 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Rajasthan RSMSSB Patwari Notification details
- Technology Sony IMX 686 Vs Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1: Battle Of 64MP Smartphone Cameras
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Lifestyle 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Mantra Racing has tuned the Kawasaki Ninja H2 and released a video of it spitting flames. The Motorcycle is a 2015 Kawasaki H2 and has been equipped with a Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU flash.
Mantra Racing is a bangalore-based tuning house and racing team that specialises in enhancing the performance of cars and motorcycles, alongside building specialised vehicles. The good chaps at Mantra Racing had earlier flashed the ECU of a KTM RC 390 and we took it for a spin, and still have fond memories of it.
If a well-tuned KTM RC 390 can plaster a grin on our faces, we can only imagine how a mad motorcycle like the Kawasaki Ninja H2 would be. The Kawasaki Ninja series has played a huge role in the evolution of supersport motorcycles around the globe.
It pioneered several technological features and wowed motorcycle enthusiasts all over. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2R though took things to a whole new level for the Japanese motorcycle giant.
It is powered by a liquid-cooled, supercharged, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc engine with a maximum power output of 228bhp and a peak torque output of 141.7Nm. One would usually think that this much power is good enough, but not good enough for the owner of this motorcycle and the folks at Mantra Racing.
Mantra Racing equipped the motorcycle with a custom Stage-III ECU flash and that came with quite a few features of its own. Sharan Jayaram, the tuner, built into the ECU an auto-rev/engine warm up code to help get the engine to temperature during cold-starts.
It even comes with Launch Control, a feature that has for a long time been offered as a standard feature in most supercars. Superbikes and hyperbikes used in drag racing are also programmedto have the feature.
It allows the rider to hold open the throttle fully in launch control mode without the fear of wheelieing or spinning the wheel uncontrollably. Mantra Racing also equipped the Kawasaki Ninja H2 with a bi-directional quick-shifter with auto-blipper and this enables the rider to shift gears without letting go of the throttle.
Upon detecting movement in the gear lever, the quickshifter code in the ECU cuts off fuelling and ignition for a milli-second and brings it back on once the desired gear is engaged. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 was also equipped with an aftermarket exhaust that made it sound great and this allowed it to spit flames as seen in the video.
Thoughts On Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU Flash For Kawasaki Ninja H2
Mantra Racing has been known to do quite a few crazy things to vehicles like plonking a Hayabusa engine into a Maini Reva. The Stage-III ECU Flash for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 is also one such thing. It not only has extracted more performance from the motorcycle but has also enabled the bike's owner to have some bragging rights.