- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Week 21, 2019 launch roundup: Asus Zenfone 6, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S, Vivo Y3, Honor 20 Pro and more
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mantra Racing has tuned the Kawasaki Ninja H2 and released a video of it spitting flames. The Motorcycle is a 2015 Kawasaki H2 and has been equipped with a Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU flash.
Mantra Racing is a bangalore-based tuning house and racing team that specialises in enhancing the performance of cars and motorcycles, alongside building specialised vehicles. The good chaps at Mantra Racing had earlier flashed the ECU of a KTM RC 390 and we took it for a spin, and still have fond memories of it.
If a well-tuned KTM RC 390 can plaster a grin on our faces, we can only imagine how a mad motorcycle like the Kawasaki Ninja H2 would be. The Kawasaki Ninja series has played a huge role in the evolution of supersport motorcycles around the globe.
It pioneered several technological features and wowed motorcycle enthusiasts all over. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2R though took things to a whole new level for the Japanese motorcycle giant.
It is powered by a liquid-cooled, supercharged, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc engine with a maximum power output of 228bhp and a peak torque output of 141.7Nm. One would usually think that this much power is good enough, but not good enough for the owner of this motorcycle and the folks at Mantra Racing.
Mantra Racing equipped the motorcycle with a custom Stage-III ECU flash and that came with quite a few features of its own. Sharan Jayaram, the tuner, built into the ECU an auto-rev/engine warm up code to help get the engine to temperature during cold-starts.
It even comes with Launch Control, a feature that has for a long time been offered as a standard feature in most supercars. Superbikes and hyperbikes used in drag racing are also programmedto have the feature.
It allows the rider to hold open the throttle fully in launch control mode without the fear of wheelieing or spinning the wheel uncontrollably. Mantra Racing also equipped the Kawasaki Ninja H2 with a bi-directional quick-shifter with auto-blipper and this enables the rider to shift gears without letting go of the throttle.
Upon detecting movement in the gear lever, the quickshifter code in the ECU cuts off fuelling and ignition for a milli-second and brings it back on once the desired gear is engaged. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 was also equipped with an aftermarket exhaust that made it sound great and this allowed it to spit flames as seen in the video.
Thoughts On Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU Flash For Kawasaki Ninja H2
Mantra Racing has been known to do quite a few crazy things to vehicles like plonking a Hayabusa engine into a Maini Reva. The Stage-III ECU Flash for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 is also one such thing. It not only has extracted more performance from the motorcycle but has also enabled the bike's owner to have some bragging rights.