- 8 hrs ago New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- 10 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Hyundai Verna Facelift, Kia Sonet Interiors Spied, Honda Jazz BS6, & More
- 19 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- 20 hrs ago KTM & BMW Motorrad Opt Out Of 2020 EICMA, INTERMOT Motor Shows Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sports Tujhe sharam nahi aati: Rohit Sharma mocks Yuzvendra Chahal for making his father dance in a Tik Tok video
- Technology Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Ashita Dhawan’s Housing Complex Gets Sealed As A Resident Tests COVID-19 Positive
- News COVID-19 not airborne, says ICMR’s top scientist
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Mantra Racing has tuned the Kawasaki Ninja H2 and released a video of it spitting flames. The Motorcycle is a 2015 Kawasaki H2 and has been equipped with a Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU flash.
Mantra Racing is a bangalore-based tuning house and racing team that specialises in enhancing the performance of cars and motorcycles, alongside building specialised vehicles. The good chaps at Mantra Racing had earlier flashed the ECU of a KTM RC 390 and we took it for a spin, and still have fond memories of it.
If a well-tuned KTM RC 390 can plaster a grin on our faces, we can only imagine how a mad motorcycle like the Kawasaki Ninja H2 would be. The Kawasaki Ninja series has played a huge role in the evolution of supersport motorcycles around the globe.
It pioneered several technological features and wowed motorcycle enthusiasts all over. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 and H2R though took things to a whole new level for the Japanese motorcycle giant.
It is powered by a liquid-cooled, supercharged, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc engine with a maximum power output of 228bhp and a peak torque output of 141.7Nm. One would usually think that this much power is good enough, but not good enough for the owner of this motorcycle and the folks at Mantra Racing.
Mantra Racing equipped the motorcycle with a custom Stage-III ECU flash and that came with quite a few features of its own. Sharan Jayaram, the tuner, built into the ECU an auto-rev/engine warm up code to help get the engine to temperature during cold-starts.
It even comes with Launch Control, a feature that has for a long time been offered as a standard feature in most supercars. Superbikes and hyperbikes used in drag racing are also programmedto have the feature.
It allows the rider to hold open the throttle fully in launch control mode without the fear of wheelieing or spinning the wheel uncontrollably. Mantra Racing also equipped the Kawasaki Ninja H2 with a bi-directional quick-shifter with auto-blipper and this enables the rider to shift gears without letting go of the throttle.
Upon detecting movement in the gear lever, the quickshifter code in the ECU cuts off fuelling and ignition for a milli-second and brings it back on once the desired gear is engaged. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 was also equipped with an aftermarket exhaust that made it sound great and this allowed it to spit flames as seen in the video.
Thoughts On Mantra Racing Stage-III ECU Flash For Kawasaki Ninja H2
Mantra Racing has been known to do quite a few crazy things to vehicles like plonking a Hayabusa engine into a Maini Reva. The Stage-III ECU Flash for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 is also one such thing. It not only has extracted more performance from the motorcycle but has also enabled the bike's owner to have some bragging rights.